Thread: Precious Pluis

Precious Pluis

What a pretty bunny your are, Pluis, and you look so soft and fun to pet! I have never heard of a "Teddy Widder rabbit" before, but we can certainly see the Angora influence in that cloud-soft coat of yours. We are glad you get brushed regularly, so it does not get matted, as that gets uncomfortable. And I bet you secretly appreciate it, too 0 which is why you likes cuddles afterwards. We are so glad you and Amadeüs have each other, and it sounds like you have deluxe accommodations, too! We are glad your person knows so much about bunnies, and we hope you and your bun friend will have many, many happy years together! Congratulations, pretty Pluis - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Pluis, you are adorable! How lovely you are with the flowers in your hair. Congratulations on being chosen today's Pet of the Day!

We hope that you and Amadeüs and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD precious Pluis.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    What a pretty bunny your are, Pluis, and you look so soft and fun to pet! I have never heard of a "Teddy Widder rabbit" before, but we can certainly see the Angora influence in that cloud-soft coat of yours. We are glad you get brushed regularly, so it does not get matted, as that gets uncomfortable. And I bet you secretly appreciate it, too 0 which is why you likes cuddles afterwards. We are so glad you and Amadeüs have each other, and it sounds like you have deluxe accommodations, too! We are glad your person knows so much about bunnies, and we hope you and your bun friend will have many, many happy years together! Congratulations, pretty Pluis - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!
    Hello,

I am Miranda, the proud mom of Pluis.
    Thank you for your kind words, this really makes my day!
    I am very proud that my lovely Pluis is Pet of the Day.
    We celebrate it today with a little party, and extra greens for Pluis.

Pluis

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl.
    I'm glad you have a friend to keep you company.
    Celebrate your world famous day with an extra apple.

You're a beauty Pluis!!! Just look at all that hair!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Amadeus have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, fluffy bunny Pluis and hello, bunny Amadeus! Precious Pluis, what a beautiful bunny you are with your soft grey and white coat! I like the flowers in your fur, too As Karen said, you have deluxe bunny accommodations where you are warm and safe! You stomp your foot to tell your person there is a kitty in the garden. You enjoy hay, apples and your bunny food. You play with your favorite ball, and you snuggle with your person after brushing sessions! I am sending you a little extra cuddling today! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to fluffy, precious Pluis!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Pluis!

Hi Pluis in The Netherlands! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, blue eyed, fluffy bun you are, Pluis! Your thick, plush coat is just begging to be stroked, and I can just imagine how soft you are to the touch, how special it is to cuddle your cuddly self! You're almost too cute to be real! And how precious you look, donning those pretty flowers!

You and Amadeüs sure are living the good life, what with those ultra deluxe accommodations, all of that love being showered upon you each and every day! Every bunny should be so lucky! And every human should be as lucky as yours, being on the receiving end of all that bunny love! Your human loves you so very much, Pluis, and understandably so! You're as sweet as they come, a beauty inside and out!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, warm and comfy day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pluis, and to Amadeüs too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pluis what a lovely bunny you are! !!

You look extra adorable with the flowers in your hair. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Pluis, on being our very special Pet of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty Pluis!

Congratulations, Pluis, on being POTD! You are beautiful and should be a super model! We hope you enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! (We worry about you living outside in a world of predators and extreme weather... In the USA, our little pets always live inside the house with us!) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Pluis, you are adorable! How lovely you are with the flowers in your hair. Congratulations on being chosen today's Pet of the Day!

We hope that you and Amadeüs and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Thanks for your kind words.
    We absolutely celebrate this yesterday. Extra cuddles and treats for Pluis and Amadeüs.

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Pluis in The Netherlands! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, blue eyed, fluffy bun you are, Pluis! Your thick, plush coat is just begging to be stroked, and I can just imagine how soft you are to the touch, how special it is to cuddle your cuddly self! You're almost too cute to be real! And how precious you look, donning those pretty flowers!

You and Amadeüs sure are living the good life, what with those ultra deluxe accommodations, all of that love being showered upon you each and every day! Every bunny should be so lucky! And every human should be as lucky as yours, being on the receiving end of all that bunny love! Your human loves you so very much, Pluis, and understandably so! You're as sweet as they come, a beauty inside and out!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, warm and comfy day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pluis, and to Amadeüs too!

Hi,

My name is Miranda. I am the mommy of Pluis.
    Your sweet words makes me so happy. Thank you so much!!: Love:
    I really don't know what to say...
    All the comments on this site are so lovely.
    I said "WOW" when I was reading this. And of course I told this to Pluis.
    She look at my, and it was if she would say "I understand what you say".

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl.
    I'm glad you have a friend to keep you company.
    Celebrate your world famous day with an extra apple.
    Thank you!
    Yes, Pluis got absolutely an extra apple, it was nommy!

Miranda (mommy of Pluis)

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Congrats on being POTD precious Pluis.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    You're a beauty Pluis!!! Just look at all that hair!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Amadeus have a fun day celebrating!
    Thank you