Thread: Adorable Aris

Adorable Aris

What a handsome boy you are, Aris! I have never met a Münsterländer, small or any other size! Your breed does look similar to some hunting breeds I am familiar with, but you are obviously not one of them! Congratulations - you are the first Münsterländer to ever be Dog of the Day! We are glad that, while you are strong and serious when you are working, you love your cuddles when you are at home! We are glad you get lots of walks and playtime, too! You sound like the perfect combination of working dog and family pet! Oh - and you can tell your person we call that pose "frog dog" in my family, when you lie with your legs out back like that! Congratulations again, Aris vom Feuerbach - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Aris vom Feuerbach, you are lovely! You look like the sweetest fellow, and you are so handsome in your jester hat and necklace. Congratulations on being selected today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Aris.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Aris

Congratulations on being dog of the Day.
    Although you are a working dog, it looks like you enjoy having fun, too.

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  7.5 KB

You are much loved, so enjoy your world famous day.

Precious Aris!

Hi Aris vom Feuerbach! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and props on being the first Münsterländer to be crowned Pet Talk's Dog of the Day!

What a handsome boy you, Aris, and what a treat, meeting for the first time, a representative of your unique breed! I had never heard of a Münsterländer before! I see a bit of Brittany, maybe Springer Spaniel in your looks, but here's no doubiting your very special, one of a kind, good looks and personality! And how adorable you look in your jester's outfit! As elegant and refined looking as you are, as talented and hard working a hunter, its nice to see you're not afraid to show off your fun loving side! And after all, you are for sure, a never ending source of smiles for your family! How lucky they are to have a furkid, a hunting partner, a loving companion, a full fledged family member as special as you, Aris! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG jester quality smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud people! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Aris!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a gorgeous boy Aris!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla