Thread: Gorgeous Gramizar

Gorgeous Gramizar

What a pretty lady you are, Czar - and there is no way we would guess that your are 23 years old - you don't look older than a 6-year-old horse! It is great you are still a fast, intelligent horse, and your latest person intends to be your forever for a long time to come! We are glad you and your girl have become such close friends, and we bet riding you is a joyful experience, in the ring or the paddock! Your markings are so petty, and we can tell buy your smile, you will be friend truly forever! Congratulations, Gramizar - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a beauty Gramizar!!! It sounds like you and your human have a great friendship!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you both have a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gramizar

WOW- CONGRATS ON YOUR RIBBONS AND STRONG BOND OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP! I ADORE HORSES, AND RECALL WHEN I WORKED AS A LIVE IN AID FOR A WOMAN WHO STILL RODE IN HER 80s. THIS IS ONE GORGEOUS HORSE HERE! I AM QUITE TALL, SO I REMEMBER BEING EYE LEVEL WITH LUCKY- A THUROUGHBRED WHO WAS STILL A BIG PART OF HER LIFE. I HOPE YOU AND CZAR HAVE YEARS AHEAD TO ENJOY!SUSABSWATLIN518

Congrats on being POTD, beautiful Czar!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Gramizar

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are much loved and loving.
    What a beautiful girl and a senior to boot.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Blog Entries
    Gramizar is beautiful, you both are! Hope you enjoy a special day together

Stunning Czar!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, stunning Czar, and to your equally beautiful lady as well! Your impressive lineage certainly shines through, Czar, and not only in your gorgeous good looks, but in your heart and personality as well! I had to go back and check your bio stats after reading your tribute! Could you really be 23 years young??? Not only do you look like a youngster, you have the spunk, spirit and energy of one as well (and the ribbons to prove it)! Talk about "good genes!"

I was so moved by your lady's loving words, Czar, her heartfelt tribute to her "Horse of a Lifetime!" It's clear that in you she not only has been blessed with one awesome riding partner, a best 4 legged friend, but a soul mate as well! What an amazing team you make, what a very special bond of love and trust you share!

Great thanks to your lady for sharing your very special story with us, along with all of those heart melting photos! (We can tell by the smile on your lady's face JUST how much she loves you, how proud she is of you!) You truly are one extra special girl, Czar, and so very worthy of being honored here today! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more (including, but not limited to, peppermints)! Lots of love to you, beautiful Czar, with wishes for many, many more happy years for you and your devoted lady!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gramizar you are a beauty indeed!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures! I specially like the ones of you and your proud mommy! What a great team you make! Please thank her for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Gramizar, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~