Thread: Adorable Ziva

Adorable Ziva

What a completely adorable kitten you are Ziva, and you are still a growing girl! How nice you brought new zest to the remaining months of your doggie sister's life, that was very sweet of you! An we are glad you are helping your daily's other kitty to be less skittish and shy! We know sometimes a scared cat just needs another feline to guide you to gain more courage! You are just a baby, but you have already proven yourself an invaluable member of the house, and the extended family! Congratulations, Ziva, you may be just a kitten, but you are now Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Princess ziva

FIRST I AM SORRY THAT YOU LOST THE JACK RUSSELL, ZIVA YOU ARE AN ANGEL TO THESE HUMANS! YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF MY PEPPER, WHO I HAVE LOST RECENTLY. YOU ARE QUITE THE PRECIOUS FURRBALL PRINCESS! ENJOY BEING CAT OF THE DAY- BEST WISHES susanswatlin518

Congrats on being COTD, adorable Ziva.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Ziva

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You do make it better for everyone. Pets have a special way of doing that.
    You are just a little cutie.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Ziva looks so beautiful, strolling about in her harness on diamonds! What a very pretty COTD, SO lovely. Sorry about the loss of your beloved JRT, I'm glad he loved Ziva too. Hope the whole family has a wonderful day today and Ziva gets spoiled rotten, all the best!!

We are so sorry that you lost your Great Dog JRT , Jack Russels are a special breed.
    But we know that your Dog's Angel will visit Ziva, and that she will be able to sense his spirit, and will be comforted.

Ziva certainly is an Outdoor Cat , and she travels with a harness , something that I have never convinced the Found Hotel Cats top do, they are very stubborn when it comes to these things.
    We love the Kitten to Cat photos, Ziva is a big Cat for her age.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWING For the spirit of Your Dog Angel, the Older Cat and Ziva our Cat of the Future and our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Zita, what a very pretty grey and white girl you are, walking on the snow in your leash and harness and as a younger kitten resting on your Purrrson's flip-flops. I wish I could reach right through the screen over to Alberta to pet you! I can't, but I'm sure your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you a whole lot for me .

And what a sweetie you are! So young, and you have already spread so much joy and love around! I'm so sorry you lost your Jack Russell Terrier friend, but you added so much to her last few months she maybe stayed around longer! You go to visit the daughter's kitty, helping him to be less shy, and you have kitty friends who visit and have sleep-overs. You and your Purrrents love each other dearly, don't you. As they say, you've "made life better for everyone!" What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling little Zita, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fabulous Ziva!

Hi Ziva! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a fabulous name for one fabulous feline! What love, joy and comfort you've brought to your family, human and furry, immediate and extended, since coming home! As a life long mom to both dogs and kitties, I can only say bless you, Ziva, for bringing a small measure of comfort and peace to your family's beloved JRT during her final months. That alone makes you a hero in my book! And now, being the "one and only, the Princess of the House, you continue to impress with your sweet and loving ways, making buddies with all who cross your path, from grandkids to kitty cousins, partaking in play dates and sleepovers! And if you couldn't be any more special, you walk on a harness! As your mommy says, you truly are a treasure, Ziva, making everyone's life a whole lot brighter! Your family is one lucky lot, having a furkid, a best friend for life, in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Revel in your well earned day on center stage, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ziva, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ziva is a real pretty kitty!!!!!!!! Congratulations COTD Ziva!

Ziva is a special kitten, We had an old Jack Russell who was terminally ill and when we brought Ziva home in July, she perked right up. They became very good friends but unfortunately we lost the Jack Russell in November. I really believe that she would have gone sooner if it wasn't for little Ziva.

Now she is the Princess of the house, only cat, spoiled rotten and loved to bits. She loves to walk on her harness and play with the grandkids when they come over. She has kitty friends in the family who visit and have sleep overs.

My daughter has an older cat who was very shy when we went over and would hide. Now when we take Ziva over he comes out to play with her. He even came and stayed at our house for a week at Christmas. She's made life better for everyone!
    Adorable Ziva! Your name means "brightness", and from your person's story I think that is exactly what you have brought to your family! What a sweet little one you were, tucked into your person's flip-flops - and what a beautiful big girl you are, wearing your harness and walking on the sparkling snow! You have kitty friends in your family, and you coax the older cat out to visit and play! What a precious girl! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ziva what a lovely girl you are! !!

Pink is certainly your color! You are a treasure indeed! I'm sure your doggie friend loved having you for a friend! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Ziva, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for your comments

Ziva is feeling very proud today to have been chosen as "Cat of the Day". At our house she is "Cat of the Day" everyday or at least she thinks she is.

Thank you all for your nice comments about her. She is truly growing into a great cat. I think she will be fairly big as she weight 8 lbs 6 oz at seven months!

I was thinking of trying her with chicken necks once a week to clean her teeth. Has anyone done this for their cat and would you recommend it?

Thanks