Thread: Precious Pixie

Precious Pixie

What a petite little one you are, Pixie! When I first saw your photo, I though you were a baby, but you are all grown up as big as you ever will get! You have such nice, clean markings, and you obviously keep your own fur very, very clean. We are glad you were adopted from the shelter, so you can now be the loved guinea pig you were always meant to be! We are glad your person is an experienced guinea pig owner, too, so she know just how special your little kisses are! Not every cavy will do that! Congratulations, precious Pixie, today is your great big day! You are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Pixie!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day celebrating with Mona!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD, Precious Pixie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pixie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are proof that you can find wonderful pets (beside cats and dogs) at the shelter.
    Pixie is the perfect name for you since you are small.
    Hopefully you and your friend will have many happy years at your furever home
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Piggy Pixie!

Hi Pixie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your furry sidekick, Mona, too!

What a most precious, petite piggy you are, sweetheart! I just adore your tri-coloring, your sleek and shiny coat! And just as your human says, those huge, brown eyes, that wide eyed look of wonderment, is heart melting! (Just wish we had a close up of those "2 color" feet!) Great thanks to your human for adopting you and Mona from a shelter, providing a loving and happy forever home to 2 deserving wheeker kids! All of my pigs have been rescues, so I know first hand the great rewards of opening up ones home and heart to a shelter cavy! You truly are one extra special girl, Pixie, just as your human says, and I hope that you and Mona and your devoted guardian will know many, many happy, love filled years together!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet little one, chowing down on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kissest to you, precious Pixie, and to dear Mona too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pixie, You're very cute. Congrats on being POTD!

Perfectly Adorable Pixie!

Congratulations, Pixie, on being POTD! You are a very lucky little sweetheart - rescued from the shelter with your friend, Mona, and living the life you deserve in your loving forever home where you are truly appreciated! (We love rescuing GPs from shelters, too!) It's impossible not to fall in love with your pretty, inquisitive, precious, little face! Bet you gain some weight while you're being spoiled by your new family! We are sending you LOTS of X's & O's, Cutie-Pie! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Girl! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Pixie, you are so, so cute! Everyone thinks so, best POTD!