Thread: Sensational Scout

Sensational Scout

How fun you were born on the day your mom had to say goodbye to her old dog, I bet the old girl had a hand in nudging her to find you those weeks later! How special they had been interested in a puppy from your breeder years before, so had already done the research, and know they were good people. You are so cute, and your fur looks very soft. It is obvious those sweet brown eyes stole their hearts the minute you met! How wonderful you, just by being a busy, energetic puppy, have bought new life to the family, and made it complete again! It is a big job, but you are growing into it just beautifully! Congratulations, cutie, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, beautiful Scout.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Handsome boy!

Scout

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You did an excellent job of helping your family heal.
    Dogs are like your kids, you love them all only differently.
    Celebrate your special day.

Happy Dog of the Day, Scout!!!

Oh, what a beautiful baby boy you are, Scout, and what an equally beautiful tribute your mommy has shared with us! I was so touched by that first quote she shared! I had never heard it before. How true, how true!

No doubt, it was written in the stars that you and your family would be as one, Scout. I had a similar experience, after the passing of my beloved Lab, Jingles. Like your mom, I was too overwhelmed with my loss to consider adding another pup to the pack. Then, one day, while standing in line at the grocery store, I overheard the woman in front of me tell the cashier about her newly born liter of Labs; turns out she was a breeder! She went on to say how she and her husband were about to leave for a Labor Day bbq, due there at 5pm and running late, when suddenly her girl when into labor. The first pup was born Sept. 5th, 5pm. That was the exact date and time my Jingles went to the Rainbow Bridge, and I just knew, right then and there, that I was destined to be mom to one of those babies, just as you were destined to be with your mom!

It was a confirmation, and connection that I couldn't have ever imagined

What a blessing you are, Scout, a source of never ending joy, love and laughter for your family; a comforter, a heart healer! As your mom says, no longer is she sadly counting the weeks since her beloved baby's passing, but happily counting the weeks and months of happiness she's experience since welcoming you home!

It's amazing how they do expand our hearts, and in the process help us heal.

You truly were heaven sent, Scout, and I hope for you and your family many, many, many years of shared love and devoted companionship! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, and every minute of your wonderful life! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Scout!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Scout, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome beautiful pup you are! I thought your human wrote a lovely touching article about losing the 15 year old dog and then getting you Scout. I can tell that you are loved and treasured and hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    What a magical story about Scout and his predecessor! Sounds like every little thing is gonna be alright. What an adorable pup, Scout will be a wonderful dog in his loving family!

Beautiful, adorable Scout! You are such a cutie! How wonderful that you came into your people's lives at just the right time, with toys, wiggles, paw prints and puppy cuteness everywhere! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to darling Scout!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678