Thread: Beautiful Zrak

Beautiful Zrak

What a handsome boy you are, Zrak. We are so sorry cancer took you so suddenly and so soon. There is no mistaking you for anything other than a purebred German Shepherd Dog, and that go for your behavior as well as you handsome looks. How funny you appointed yourself "laundry monitor!" My doggie niece Lady was a diaper monitor, but I have never heard of a dog alerting to the washing g machine before. It is great you were so loved, and even had a fellow shepherd at home to play with! You packed a lot of living into those 8 short years, Zrak. We know you are happy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge, and if there's a washing machine there, you'll be ready!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    We are SO very sorry for your loss, Zrak was and will always be remarkable. What a beautiful German Shepard dog, so very grateful to see his photos and hear about his excellence! What a babe, love him, perfect DOTD!

Zrak

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were one handsome boy.
    I would have loved to see you peel that banana. That took real skill.
    Your are very much loved and missed. No one will ever take your place.

What a handsome boy you were Zrak! It's so sad cancer took you much too soon.

I hope you being DOTD makes this a special day for your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm sorry Zrak is no longer with us. Congrats for being DOTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm sorry Zrak went so young. No matter the age they leave us, it's always too soon. He was a beautiful buy and you have memories to last a lifetime.

Thanks for submitting Zrak as Dog of the Day.

Dog of a Lifetime, Zrak~

What a magnificent representative of your vaunted breed you are, Zrak. I say are, not were, because your beauty, inner and outer, your brilliant spirit, is everlasting. Your beauty didn't leave this earth when you earned your angel wings, oh no. It lives on in the hearts of all who love you, and now, at the Rainbow Bridge, it warms the hearts of all our beloved furkids, lights up the heavens! All of your photos are heart melting, especially the one of you standing by your daddy's side. But when I look at that gorgeous (top) photo of you lying on the couch, that loving look radiating from your beautiful brown eyes, your daddy's closing words come to mind...

He had eyes of a human and seemed to understand everything we talked to him.
    It is said there isn't a more intelligent, more loyal breed than the GSD, and you are proof of that, Zrak. So loyal in fact, that being separated from your daddy, for even a few hours, would cause you to forego your dinner until his return; so intelligent that you could alert your daddy to the end of the wash cycle (while peeling a banana)! Bet if given a chance you could have hung the wash out, too!

I'm so, so very sorry that dreaded disease took you from your family, your daddy and Epsilon, long before your time, sweetheart. But oh, what living and loving you packed into those wonderful 8 years! And until that happy day when you all are together again, Epsilon and Alechko carry on your legacy of love and loyalty, helping to fill that empty space in your daddy's heart with their special brand of love and devotion.

It was such an honor, having the chance to meet you, Zrak, having the privilege of paying tribute to just how special you are, the love you have for your family, and they for you. Your daddy was so very blessed, having a loyal and loving companion in you, Zrak, and while seeing you being honored here today may be a bit bittersweet, I hope it puts a smile on his face.

Congratulations and much love to you at the Rainbow Bridge, beautiful Zrak, DOG OF A LIFETIME!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Zrak

Thanks to all of you for your kind words about my precious dog Zrak.
    I really, really appreciate it.
    You are great and real animal lovers, that 's why you understand how I feel.

Thank you again !

Regards
    Elena

Zrak!

:SO HE LOVED BANANAS-LORD SO DO I!!! HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY TO A DEAR PET- WITH MY CONDOLENCES FOR HIS PASSING. HE IS STILL HERE IN SPIRIT- GOD BLESS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SOULS! SUSANSWATLIN518