Thread: Gorgeous Scooby!

Gorgeous Scooby!

What a pretty bunny you are with your multi-colored brown fur, we can see hints of your wild ancestors in that coat. But we know you are not only a domesticated rabbit, but a spectacularly well-trained one, too! We are glad your family knows how quickly you letterbox trained yourself - most people don't know that about rabbits! We are glad you are so sweet about paying attention to your person's feelings, and you comfort her when she's not feeling well. There's nothing like a warm furry critter looking at you with love that helps us humans feel better! Congratulations, Scooby - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Scooby

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I love your "baby" picture. You have grown into a beautiful young lady.
    Scooby, you are much loved. I am sure you will be celebrating your
    special world famous day.

You're a pretty little bunny Scooby!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Miss Scooby, what a lovely bunnykins you are! You were an adorable tiny little one, and now you are grown up and sweet! You provide plenty of company and snuggles to your person, especially on the couch or at bedtime. You go around the house and explore, and I am sure you bring loads of smiles to your person! You have such a pretty coat, and it looks so soft to pet! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Scooby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being POTD, adorable Miss Scooby.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi Scooby! Happy Pet of the Day!

AWWW!!! What an adorable bunnkins you are, Scooby! Your name alone makes me smile! Your baby picturehas left my heart in a puddle of pure mush, and oh, what a beautiful "all grown up" girl you are! What a lucky, lucky mom, having a comforter, a loyal and loving (not to mention well mannered) companion, a best bunny friend and furkid for life, in you! You're a regular Velcro bunny, Scooby, as attached to your mom as you are! Oh, I can only imagine how special it is for your mom, seeing your sweet little self scampering down the hall to join her for cuddles under the covers, come nighttime! You're a treasure, Scooby, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Scooby! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Scooby, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scooby gorgeous is for sure the word to describe you! !!

I am still smiling from seeing your sweet pictures! They certainly brightened my cold gloomy day Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Scooby, on being our very special Pet of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SuperStar Scooby!

Congratulations, Scooby, on being POTD! What a smart bunny you are! Plus, you're a very, very handsome chap! We hope you enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Scooby gal!

WHAT A SWEET GIRL! I AM TOTALLY TAKEN WITH YOU- HAPPY PET OF THE DAY SUSANSWATLIN518