Thread: Kaptivating Kalamero

Kaptivating Kalamero

What a pretty Bombay you are, Kalamera, and we can see how your glossy black fur and gold/green eyes caught your new family's yes that day at the shelter! How wonderful that you are your Dad's very first pet ever in his life! That's a bug job, Kalamero, but you have obviously done a great job! It is sweet you took Leon under your paw when he first came home, too - you must have been a teacher in some previous life to have instructed everyone so effectively! Rt are so glad you are loved! Congratulations, Kalmero - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Concatulations dearest Kalamero. You are one handsome dude. I wish you and your siblings lots of treats and pets today and everyday. Black cats rule

Congrats on being COTD handsome Kalamero.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kalamero

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl.
    Chasing mice is in your DNA. No one should fault you for that.
    I'm glad you have other friends. Animals have feelings, just like people.
    Sometimes better than people.
    Your and your buddies celebrate your world famous day.

Kalamero you are a great looking black cat, and it sounds like you're an awesome cat, too. Congratulations COTD Kalamero!

And you are quite the Momma Cat too Kalamero in the fact that both Leon and Oscar could not have wanted a more loving and gentle introduction to their homes and you are like my Dear Pouncer Angel with her Companion Mr Scrappy , now they are Angels together.
    And here we have another Ebony Cat of the Day , and I think one of the first from that fine city of Edinburgh Scotland , a favorite stop with Our Awesome Eternal Angels Army.

We just love Black Cats at the Found Cat Hotel, Our Panther is such a Big Baby , and Ebony Beau Tubster Two is so funny, he is a snow Cat and loves racing about in the cold.

All Of My Black Cats and Ebony Angels are starting Our Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Leon, Oscar and Kalamero our Bonny New Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful blackie kitty Kalamero! What a gorgeous Bombay lady you are! And smart, too - you slept with your people the very first night you were home! You helped to mother ginger kitty Leon, and you and Leon in turn welcomed home Oscar! You keep busy hunting for mice, being the big sister, and being friendly (but not so keen on being picked up). Your fur is so shiny and black, I bet it is nice and warm to pet after you have been outside in the sun! As my friend phesina would say: you share a love-filled home with your people! PURR-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Kalamero, and to Leon and Oscar too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Kalamero, you are beautiful! A stunning ebony beauty with lovely green eyes. Your fur looks so sleek and soft. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Edinburgh to pet you! And Leon and Oscar, too. Oh, well, I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You were the first pet ever for your Purrrson. You showed him just how terrific cats are and what a joy it is for humans to share lives with them. He has fallen hard, hasn't he! And so he should.

What a fine foster-mommy you are, caring for and grooming first baby Leon and then baby Oscar, bringing them both up, so that all three of you are the best of feline friends. And you are all best of friends with your Purrrents too. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Kalamero, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Leon and Oscar and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-31-2015 at 08:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to you beautiful Kalamero on being COTD. You are a gorgeous gal indeed and very special. We loved reading the story of how you "converted" your Daddy into a cat lover :-) We also loved reading about how you fostered little baby Leon when he joined your family. That was so very sweet. Now you are all one big happy family! That's so wonderful

We hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom and that Leon and Oscar are helping you to celebrate. Best wishes to you and your whole family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Kalamero, how stunning you are!!!

Being a big fan of ebony cats, I can certainly understand how you captured your daddys heart and made him a forever cat person! Those big beautiful eyes of yours could make a rock smile! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Kalamero, on being our very special Cat of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Kalamero!

Hi Kalamero! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sleek, stunning ebony beauty you are, Kalamero, beautiful in looks, beautiful in heart! No surprise that it was YOU who converted your mommy into a kitty lover for life! What's NOT to love??? She is one lucky lady, having a "first" in you, sweetheart! And thanks to you, siblings Oscar and Leon also know the unconditional love of a committed furever family, too! What a terrific trio you kids make, bringing SO much happiness to your parent's lives! (Just read your mommy's loving, heartfelt tribute!) How blessed they are, how blessed you and Oscar and Leon are, having one another to love on, each and every day of the year!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Oscar and Leon are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day, being spoiled rotten! You all deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Kalamero, and to Leon and Oscar too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kaptivating kalamero

BEAUTIFUL CAT, BEAUTIFUL STORY! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TO YOU BABE!THE OTHER CATS THERE SOUND SWEET AS WELL SUSANSWATLIN518

Blog Entries

One little cat is all it takes

Your story is priceless! I wish that every person who has never had a cat could read it. Imagine how many more kitties would have loving homes if they did! I feel that once you have a cat (unless you don't have a heartbeat) you will never live the rest of your life without one. I tried dragging them into the house when I was two years old, but my Mother didn't let me get my own till I was 10. And I will soon be 60 (yikes). And I have had, and still do have many cats. But shout it from the mountain tops, cuz there are millions of them that need homes. GOD BLESS YOU and Kalamero, the boys and the many more kitties you will have, now that you're hooked!