Thread: Kutie Kringle!

Kutie Kringle!

Hi, there, Kringle! What a cutie pie you are, and how fabulous it is you were your mom's Christmas present all those years ago! And you don't look a day over 2, never mind 9 years old! I bet most people have no idea what they got for a Christmas present 9 years ago, but you are the grift that has kept of hiving every day since then! We are impressed you love your play balls so much that you keep track of where every one is! But best of all is the smiles you bring to everyone whenever you are out and about! Congratulations, Kringle - you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Kringle

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Sounds like you have a pretty great life with going
    shopping, chasing squirrels and having all of those tennis balls.
    Celebrate your special Saturday DOTD.

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Kringle.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a cutie Kringle!!! I love your name!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Doxie Kringle!

Hi cutie Kringle! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a precious Doxie boy you are, Kringle! Love your "festive" name! Now, we ladies would like to know the secret to your eternal youth! Hard to believe you're 9 years young! You not only look like a youngster, but have the spunk and energy of a pup half your age! Obsessed with tennis balls as you are, are you sure there isn't some Lab lurking there in your genes? What a wonderful gift your mommy was given, that Christmas Day so many years ago! As we here like to say, you're the gift that keeps on giving, showering your humans with love, bringing joy to their lives, each and every day of the year! How lucky they are having a best furkid, a loyal protector and loving companion in you, Kringle! You're on in a million, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight; playing with your tennis balls, going for a nice walk, taking a car ride to Petsmart for a little shopping, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lot of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kringle, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

(LOVE your collar!!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kringle, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your great photos. Many years ago I had a mini doxie and she was a joy and so sweet. I'm sure you are very special and loving with your family. I hope you have many more happy healthy years. Congrats on being DOTD!