Thread: Sweet Silver

Sweet Silver

What a pretty guinea pig you are silver, and we can certainly see how you got your name, with your silver and white coloring! How interesting you got so much fluffier as an adult, I did not know that could happen, either! It is nice your girl got you and your sister at the same time, as we know guinea pigs like to have company, and as you had already been together your whole lives, there were no worries about introductions or anything. We think your relaxed, casual approach to things is perfect for a "Casual Friday" pet! We are glad you are much loved, too! Congratulations, Silver, you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Bella is beautiful! Congratulations COTD Bella!

You're so pretty Silver!!! Such a pretty color!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Silver

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a very pretty girl.
    Not all GPs are a calm as you are, so that's a good thing.
    Celebrate your special day with (maybe) an extra carrot.

Blog Entries
    Silver is crazy cute, excellent POTD!

Sweet, precious Silver!

Hi Silver! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you from a life long piggy lover and mom!

What an utterly precious piggy you are, Silver! Your fluffy, silver and white colored coat is just beautiful, but it's those heart melting brown eyes, your sweet and loving personality, that sealed the deal for me! I'm so glad that you and your sister were able to stay together! As most piggy people will tell you, pigs do better in pairs, plus, double the furry love for your human! How lucky she/he is, having such a sweet, cuddly, gentle and loving piggy in you, Silver! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet pie! Enjoy your well earned day of international stardom, chowing down on some crunchy carrots, enjoying a nice brushing, playing with your fur sis, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Silver, and to your fur sister too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spectacular Silver!

Congratulations, Silver, on being POTD! You are so beautiful! We loved reading about your sweet, laid-back personality - you're absolutely PERFECT! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Silver how adorable you are! !!

I'm not sure I've ever seen a silver Guinea pig before! That makes you even more special It must be such fun having you and your sister as friends! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Silver, on being our very special Pet of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~