Thread: Noble Neapolitan Leo

Noble Neapolitan Leo

What a regal-looking boy you are, Leo, posing so proud and noble-looking in that first photo! We can see why you get to go to your person's work, after all, who could resist all those wrinkles and those soft brown eyes? Those are huge paws you have, and we know all those extra folks of skin mean you have to grow to fill most of them, especially those saggy baggy legs of yours! We are happy you are doing so well after your surgery, we know your breed is prone to that eye condition, so are glad you will be done with that at an early age! You are just adorable, and it is good you are such a sweet boy who loves to meet everyone! Congratulations Leo, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Leo

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    There's nothing like hugging a BIG dog and you would have to be the best.
    I especially love this picture.

Name:  30c.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  15.2 KB

Lets hope for a long and happy life with your family.

Blog Entries
    Leo is the best, bless his wee puppy heart. Sending tons of hugs and smootches, my dads name was Leo, fine name 4 sure. Hope Leo has a wonderful, long life, he is SO very cute indeed!

Hi Leo! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, just look at that soft, wrinkly, squishy face, those massive pawsies!

What a beautiful, golden hearted, gentle giant of a pup you are, Leo, soon to be an even bigger gentle giant! And at the risk of offending your nobility, you're pretty darn adorable too! How neat that you've been named the official mascot of your mommy's shop, "Windows Dressed Up!" Though I must say I was surprised to learn that she's surprised you're such a shoppers' magnet!

Who knew a wrinkly, droopy pup would be so good for a window treatments business!
    I go out of my way to shop at stores who have a doggie or kitty as their in resident mascot, and I just know you're going to increase your mommy's business a zillion fold! Oh, what a big, beautiful, lovable, huggable furkid your family has in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

Enjoy your big day of celebration, Leo, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents and all of your adoring friends and fans (human and furry)! Lots of love, giant hugs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable Leo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank You!

Thank you everybody for sending back so much towards Leo and our family. He is going be so excited with all the extra kisses and hugs he is getting from everyone today. So proud of this little man and there are so many people to be thankful in my life for making Leo happen. We are extremely excited he gets to be dog of the day, cause that face is pretty amazing to look at!

Congrats on being DOTD, Noble Leo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

He looks like a huge bundle of gray velvet

FANG!! (Hagrid's dog in Harry Potter Aww, you are a big sweetie, Leo.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    He looks like a huge bundle of gray velvet
    Agree agree agree! Leo, I would like to go from Chicago all the way to Colorado to give you some enormous hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    What a big, beautiful, lovable, huggable furkid your family has in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

Enjoy your big day of celebration, Leo, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents and all of your adoring friends and fans (human and furry)!
    Agree agree agree, again! You are a beautiful, huggable, lovable treasure! As Karen said, you are utterly irresistible! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to wonderful Leo the Neopolitan!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you!

Thanks For all the love and Kisses for LEO!

He is so excited!

Noble Neapolitan Leo

What a handsome young man,

I happen to know your Nana and I must say you've inherited all of her best traits.

Have a long and happy life Leo.