Thread: Terrific Töfrun!

Terrific Töfrun!

What a pretty horse you are Töfrun, and there is no mistaking that amazingly lush mane and sturdy build for anything other 100% pure Icelandic horse! You certainly look at home in the snow - but then again, you're at home in grassy pasture, or just wherever your girl is, too! It is funny you loved playing on the ice so much your pasture pals came to joint you - than goodness no one was hurt when the ice gave away! We are glad you are so very friendly, as we have always loved horses one can hug! Congratulations Töfrun, you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous girl Töfrun!!! I can just picture you 'ice shaking'!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Töfrun

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You certainly know how to have fun sliding on the ice.
    You are much loved, so celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being POTD pretty Tofrun!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Töfrun!

Greetings Töfrun in beautiful Lütkenwisch, Brandenburg, Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a precious Icelandic pony you are, Töfrun ! That photo of you and your young lady cuddling together on the grass is beyond heart melting! And speaking of melting (as in ice, hehe), I smiled from ear to ear, reading of your and your horse pals icecapade! I'm sure it was great fun, skating on the ice, and thankfully you and your horse friends weren't hurt after the ice gave way! What a beautiful, affectionate, people loving pony you are, Töfrun! Your young lady, and best horse buds Lesir and Epona, are so very lucky to have a best friend in you, and I hope for you and for them many, many more happy, fun filled years together!

Lots of love to you, beautiful Töfrun! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Töfrun, you are beautiful! The picture of your person with you gave me a very big smile today! You and your horse friends had a bit of an adventure on the ice that day! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to wonderful Töfrun!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tofrun what a beauty you are!!!

It was a treat to see your wonderful pictures and read about you!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Tofrun, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Such heartwarming pictures of you and magical Tofrun! Best wishes to you both and lotsa extra love to Tofrun!

Sweet tofrun

HI I HOPE I SPELLED YOUR NAME CORRECTLY! SUCH A SWEET LITTLE FOAL- UNBELIEVABLY CUTETHE STORY OF THE ICE PUDDLE WAS FUNNY AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS LITTLE ANGEL! SUSANSWATLIN518