Thread: Amazing Moustached Milo!

Amazing Moustached Milo!

What a gorgeous bird you are, Milo, and we can clearly see how your species got its name! How fun your mom has had you since you were a very young hatchling, we are so glad she did the research to carefully make sure you lived to be the handsome grown up we see before us now! It's fun she included one baby picture, where you were almost all green, and your beak had not yet changed color. I didn't know that is how you can tell a Moustache Parakeet's gender! You have so many marvelous colors, but that is not the only reason you are special, is it? It is fun that you are such a vocal boy, and have learned human speech so very well! It sounds like you keep your whole community well entertained - it is fun you get to go places with your mom and everything! Congratulations, Milo - you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see - and all of South Africa should be proud of you today!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh, you're gorgeous Milo!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning Milo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a welcome sight your beautiful, colorful self is on this cold and snowy morning! I can't get over how gorgeous your coloring is, and of course as a baby you were beyond precious! I smiled from ear to ear, reading your mommy's tribute to her beautiful, best feathered friend, could feel the love she holds in her heart for you with each and every word.

...the joy this little guy has brought to my life is beyond words. Every second spend with him is worth more than gold and the unconditional love he gives can not be bought.
    That's what I'm talking about! And for sure you love her back every bit as much! I can only imagine all of the attention you draw, tooling about town with your mommy, especially at the deli, as you purvey the choice delicacies to be had..."Milo taste!" "Milo taste!" Oh, what a joyful soul you are, Milo, packed to the max with Parrot personality, with a heart filled with nothing but love for you mommy. Oh! Mustn't forget those Milo kisses, hehe! As your mommy says, I too could go on and on about just how special you are, but it's time to celebrate your big day, so off with you!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, taking in a car ride, a trip to the deli, being loved and pampered to pieces by our proud mommy! Lots of love to you, precious Milo, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Milo

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What an absolute sweetheart.
    Even smiling when you were little.

Name:  28c.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  10.4 KB

It's wonderful that you get to go everywhere instead of being stuck in a cage all day.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being POTD handsome Milo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wow, Milo! What a wonderful story your person has told! You are a very handsome bird, and a very smart bird too! I bet that you bring many smiles and much joy to all the people you meet when you go to different places with your person. Who wouldn't smile when they meet you! Not only that, but you are an ambassador for birds, because you are such a terrific example of love, care and relationship! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to colorful Milo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Smilin' Milo!

Congratulations, Milo, on being POTD! (We love your name!) You are amazing, smart, gorgeous, clever, and adorable! We loved reading about your wonderful life (which is full of love!) and looking at your beautiful photos! (Birds are fascinating!) Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Blog Entries
    Awww, what a joy it was to see Milo as POTD, such a very smart and totally beautiful bird. So very easy to see why you were chosen Milo, what a precious sweetheart.