Thread: Majestic Maddox

Majestic Maddox

What a handsome boy you are, Maddox, and you head shot is simply magnificent looking! Only in the others can we see you are really still a growing puppy, and we bet soon the three of you will not longer fit on the arm chair nearly as well! It is fun you have a good older sister in Coco, I am sure she has taught you much of what you need to know about being a good dog. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, especially compared to her smooth, sleek one! We are glad you are a smart, playful boy, and hope you will have fun when it is time to be at dog shows! Congratulations, Maddox, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Maddox!!! I love GSDs!

I bet you're a lot of fun! Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Maddox

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    I'm glad to see you have a little girlfriend.
    Everyone needs a friend.
    Celebrate your special day.

Maddox

You are a handsome boy, and I can see that you are going to be a very big dog when you grow up. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day!

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Maddox!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Maddox, it's a pleasure to meet you. Yes, You are indeed a handsome pup. I enjoyed reading about you and Coco; you both are precious. I liked all the photos but my favorite is the one of you two dogs with your human--great pic. I hope both of you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Majestic Maddox!

Greetings Maddox! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

In the midst of the blizzard, but had to check in to congratulate you while the power's still on!
    What a stunning, majestic GSD you are, Maddox! Your thick, long coat is stunning, and so is your coloring and markings; love the contrast between your black face and honey colored coat! And oh, how precious is that photo of you with your Doxie sidekick, Coco, and your daddy! What a terrific trio! Your family, human and furry, is so very lucky to have a best friend, a loyal and loving companion, in you, and I just know the love they already hold in their hearts for you will only grow stronger with each passing day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Maddox, getting into all sorts of fun puppy mischief, playing with Coco, being spoiled rotten by your proud parents! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, majestic Maddox, and to adorable Coco, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I think Maddox is a beauty and will make a great show dog, or be great at anything for that matter! Love all his pictures, Coco is devilishly cute as well!! Excellent DOTD, lotsa cuddles and a smooch from me, and COCO too please!

Hi, Maddox and Coco! I agree completely with what my friend mon has said - you are beautiful, you will make a great show dog or do a terrific job at whatever else you might try! I hope your people will give you and Coco some huge hugs for me - maybe when you are enjoying lap-time? Happy Dog of the Day to Maddox, and to Coco too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Looker!

Wow Maddox, you are one big baby! You are only 9 months old! You are going to grow to be one of the most handsome German Shepherds we have ever seen. You are so lucky to have such an adorable Dachshund friend. I am sure you have really fun play sessions. We used to have a German Shepherd and his name was King. You can tell by his name that he was majestic too!