Thread: Cutie Cinnamon Frank

Cutie Cinnamon Frank

What a warm cinnamon color you are, Franky! Perfect to feature on a cold winter day for us! I cannot imagine anyone not wanting you, never mind being terrified of yo!U How wary that must have been for you, going from home to home, never loved. Thank goodness your now forever human got that phone call! It is fun that you are now not only friendly, but playful and adventurous! We hope you have a good long life now that you are a loved boy! Congratulations, Frank - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a little cutie Frank!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Frank

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    After a bad first year, you have found your forever loving home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Frank is just too cute, no wonder you adore him! Lovely little POTD!

Hi Franky! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little man!

What a handsome, utterly precious hammie you are, Franky! Love your cinnamon banded coloring and markings! I've never seen a "banded" hamster before! But it's your sweet face, those warm, loving eyes, that sealed the deal for me! I can't imagine how anyone could walk away from a hammie as sweet as you, Frank!
    Yes, your first year of life was an uncertain one, for sure. But finally you're living the good, the life you always deserved, with a truly committed forever human who will love and cherish you for life! And it didn't take long for you to come out of your shell, to learn to love and trust a human, did it, Franky? Your people are one lucky bunch, having a best buddy in you, Franky, and I hope that you and your family will be together for a long time to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, burrowing in your couch, playing with carrot chew toy, munching on peanuts, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Franky, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Frank what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Gosh, I can not imagine any one being frightened of your sweet face!!! It turned out well for you though. You have a wonderful forever home and a loving human to share your life and adventures with!!! It was a real treat to see your sweet pictures today. Please thank your human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Frank, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Frank!

Congratulations, Frank, on being POTD! (We love your name!) You are positively adorable - and beautiful! Love your dark eyes! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net