Thread: Wonderful Winter Bunny

Wonderful Winter Bunny

Oh, Winter, what a beautiful bunny you were - those pictures are fabulous! You look almost like a pencil drawing, or maybe ink, set in the real world! How neat you kept growing, and ended up such a big bunny, bigger even than the d-o-g! And your family realized you were not getting enough attention, so changed their behavior, instead of giving up on you! And all your lives are better for that! I bet you taught you family more abut bunnies than anyone ever expected to learn, and I know they now all have a permanent, bunny-shaped spot in their hearts. I think even people who hate the season you are named for would agree, you are the prettiest Winter ever! Send you momma some nose nudges in her dreams, okay? Congratulations sweet Winter - maybe you have met my Miss Hoppy up there, but you are Pet of the Day for heaven and earth to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Unforgetable Winter!

Congratulations to Winter on being POTD. What a gorgeous bunny, blessed with a long life. Animals make life worthwhile. No one's life is too busy to enjoy a precious pet, big or small. Winter will always be missed but never forgotten. God Bless Winter! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You were a beautiful girl Winter! It seems you were very much loved by your family.

I hope you being POTD makes this a special day for your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Winter

In most of the pictures, Winter was in the grass. An ideal place for
    a bunny. Ten and a half years is a good long life.
    You were much loved or your person would have not taken the time to
    nominate you as Pet of the Day.

Winter was a beautiful Bunny! Congrats on being POTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Winter bunny!

Beautiful Winter bunny!

What a beautiful bun you were, body and soul, and how very, very loved, especially by your *special person,* the one who pays tribute to you today!
    You lived such a long, happy and healthy life, an amazing 10 1/2 years, and now that you've earned your angel wings, forever your precious spirit will grace the heavens above. How wonderful to have been so loved, loved unconditionally, especially during your golden years. And while it's always a most heartbreaking day, the day we have to say goodbye to a beloved furkid, there is no doubt you left this earth knowing just how much you meant to your family, with your heart full of love...love enough to hold you over until that happy day when you and your people will be together again! And oh yes, I have no doubt heaven is treating you VERY well! Your family was so very blessed shared such a big part of their lives with you, sweetheart! You were so much more than a pet, a best friend. You were family! Love to you at the Rainbow Bridge, beautiful Winter bunny, our extra special, Sunday Pet of the Day honoree! God bless you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Winter sure was a beauty and will stay in the hearts of loved ones always.