Thread: Sweet Sonic

Sweet Sonic

What a cutie you are, Sonic! You look like you were having a grand time playing on that shopping cart - it is just the right size for you! Maybe one of your rat pack-brothers will push you around in it next time! We are glad you all get along, and are so energetic and fun - we bet you have brought new excitement to the gang! I hope you get extra sunflower seeds to celebrate today, Sonic - it is your big day! You are not only adorable, and friendly, but much loved, and that is the truly best part! And you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Sonic!!! Just look at those pretty eyes!

Your pictures in the shopping cart make you look like a huge rat in a full size cart!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sonic

Greetings from America, Sonic and Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Anyone can tell you are very much loved.
    Those pictures were adorable.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra sun flower seeds, and have fun.

Superstar Sonic!

Congratulations, Sonic, on being POTD! You are absolutely PRECIOUS! We are so glad that you have found a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Super Sonic!

Hi Sonic in beautiful Gothenburg, Sweden, my father's hometown! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Aww, what a precious, oh so "fancy" rattie boy you are! Your photo spread is gorgeous, the photography exquisite, and seeing you sitting in that teeny weeny shopping cart had me smiling out loud! How cute!!!" What a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving addition to the rattie pack you are, Sonic! Your human is on lucky soul, having a best furry friend in you!

Thanks for ending my long, stormy day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, munching on those cherished sunflower seeds, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious, super Sonic!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Sonic

Hi,

Sonic seems a good boy. I love rats and I have always two at home.

Have fun with Sonic !