Thread: Cheerful Charli

Cheerful Charli

What a cute little boy you are, Chari! We are sorry your previous humans had to give you up, because of that scary fire, but at least they did the responsible thing and and found you a new home. It is nice your new people loved you from the start, and you look for all the world like classic Shih Tzu - but that may be because of the nice haircuts you get! We are glad you are a city dog so you can bark at the airplanes outside your window, I am sure that is why they fly away, right? You are also blessed because you get trips to the mountains, and the beach - so you have the best of all worlds! Congratulations, Charli - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Charli

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    From your pictures, your family takes you to a lot of places, like the beach and park.
    You are the cutest thing and very much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Cutie Charli!

Hi Charli, a.k.a "Boosh Boosh!" Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What an adorable, cheerful, cutie patootie puperoo you are! And yep, love the ears Oh, your million mega watt smile, those beyond precious photos, sure have brightened and warmed my dark and stormy day! I'm so sorry to hear of your former family's great loss! Thankfully no one was injured, including yourself! It's never easy surrendering a furkid, and not easy for the furry family member either, adjusting to a new home, new humans, new surroundings! But it's clear you made the transition with ease, and oh, what a wonderful new life you have been blessed...spending your days at the park chasing squirrels and pigeons, scoping out those steely "flying birds" from your window, not to mention those weekend trips to the Berkshires, to the beach! But I know that what you love most of all is simply being with your mom and dad, wherever they might be, and how blessed THEY are, having a furkid, a best friend, a loving companion in you! Thanks for BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Charli, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cutie Charli! You are a busy doggie guy - going to the park, the beach and even weekend trips to the Berkshires! You even have a very special nickname! I can tell how much you are loved Happy Dog of the Day, Charli!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a little cutie Charlie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you're enjoying your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla