Thread: Lots of bichon pics and vids

Lots of bichon pics and vids

I have taken a lot of photos and vids recently. There was a big sale at Pet Edge, so the dogs got a LOT of new clothes. These photos show just a few.

They all got Ivy League sweaters. Quite the preppy look!

Willy

Checking out a good smell!

Willy is easy to identify. Belle is the smallest. Tasha is closest and Riley is in front of the group.

Riley These sweaters have a V neck, and the straps around the back legs so the sweater remains flat on the back and does not ride up to the shoulders. You can see the strap in this pic.

Belle and Willy

Riley and Willy

Belle

Belle in motion You can see the nice V neck on the sweater

Stand by LOTS more to load!

Willy They really DO look like sheep when they are sniffing ha haaa.

Belle She is such a CUTIE!! And this pose is her signature pose. She does this regularly, stops, moves across the path, and turns to make sure I am coming. That is Riley ahead of her, further down the path.

Da Boy Here again you see the strap around the rear leg.

The fluffs also got a nice set of hoodies. These only came in one color scheme, which is fine as it works for both male and female.
    First we took photos in the family room, before heading out. Riley is up on the back of the sofa. Then from the left: Tasha, Willy and Belle.
    These are light weight hoodies, with a nice button hole slit behind the hood for the leash, and straps around the rear legs.

Willy and Belle

Riley

Still plenty to load.

Belle You can see the strap around her rear leg.

Tasha

I think these 2 are Tasha.

Willy is top rear.

Back home, Belle modeled the hood

He heee, she was NOT amused

Please wait, yes I have MORE to post!

Back on Jan 7 it was quite cold and we had a dusting of snow. So the fluffs donned their winter coats. I've had these several years, and apparently they are no longer made so I can't get the smaller size for Belle. She did fine in the size Medium. When they get out of the car, they immediately start off down a path. I never know which path we are taking until I catch up to them.

Riley and Belle are facing, Tasha and Willy are working towards them. I love these coats, as the velcro strip in on top, along the back. It doesn't get wet so it lasts longer then when it is on the belly. The belly on these coats is neoprene, keeps the dogs warm and dry.

Belle

Willy got busy and had to catch up.

Riley and Belle are dashing down the trail, Tasha is looking at me, Willy is busy sniffing.

More photos coming up!

Tasha

Racing along the trail next to the Reservoir.

Frozen Reservoir.

Belle is out front, Riley next,Belle racing, turns to check Riley is coming. Yep, she is!

Willy

Belle is facing to the left. Riley is down front. Tasha up and right.

Riley and Belle looking at me.

Belle waiting for Riley to stop sniffing.

Ha haaa, Tasha got too far ahead and had to turn around and wait for all of us to catch up.

Doing a shake while she waits.

One of the girls jumping

Times like this, they make me crazy! I am bundled up like Nanook of the North, and they are all sniffing and taking their sweet time.

Riley's turn to stop and say Hurry Up Mum!

Tasha is far left

Tasha, happy girl!

Tasha

She was muttering and talking to me.

Still talking to me. Belle is trying to figure out if he should join in.

OK, just a few vids left.

Here are some videos of the dogs at Bridgham Farm, wearing their new turtleneck camo sweaters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAin...ature=youtu.be

http://youtu.be/zh5KovMuMdY

http://youtu.be/W4x3rewMsNc

This one, you can just hear Belle's grunt / gurgle which she does every time she runs next to Riley. It is really comical to hear her! I've tried many times to get it on video, but it isn't loud enough for the camera microphone to pick up well. I can hear it the entire time she is running, towards me, past and forward. But the camera doesn't catch it, except briefly. Belle does not make this sound if she is running alone.
    http://youtu.be/BxkCi1b99ZE

http://youtu.be/SlZVV2zFELE

And that is it! Hope you enjoyed!

Your pups have to be some of the best dressed in all Bichon-dom! It is so fun they like their jackets, do you think of of them could have a word with Angel pup? It is neat you describe how each one has different features - you could totally do a doggie fashion review page with pictures and comments of the different styles and closures so other people could learn what and what not to buy!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Your pups have to be some of the best dressed in all Bichon-dom! It is so fun they like their jackets, do you think of of them could have a word with Angel pup? It is neat you describe how each one has different features - you could totally do a doggie fashion review page with pictures and comments of the different styles and closures so other people could learn what and what not to buy!
    I second this! They're super fashionable.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Thanks Karen and Crystal! These small dogs do have slightly different needs in clothing, as compared to a tall / long legged canine. And over the years I've found what works best, at least, for us.

Seems we will be testing the snow pants with bib this weekend!

They are all so cute! Thanks for posting.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi, Fluffs! You look very nice in all your winter gear! I agree, you are the best dressed!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Just looked at all your photos and the videos. What a great group of doggies! I cant get over how they are not on leash and you turn them loose. I live far off the highway in the country and I don't turn my two loose because I'm not sure where Sissy would go. No doubt your dogs are well trained and obviously well dressed. Thanks; I enjoyed your presentation very much... Kay

Thanks Pat, Elyse and Kay!

Kay, part of it is the breed, as well. Bichons are companion dogs, tend to want to be with their humans. We do regularly see retrievers, boxers, labradoodles, and spaniels off leash. Folks have done training with their dogs, and always have treats with them. The beagles are NEVER off leash, you'd see them in a week or so, lol. This area has deer, fox, raccoons, etc. those beagles would be so busy tracking scent!