Thread: Wise Justice

Wise Justice

What a handsome boy you are Justice, and we would not know now that you were ever the runt of your litter if your girl had not told us. It is great you were the reward the judge in her father's case made your breeder give them, so you have been important in her life since she was a little girl! We know you have probably taught her everything she will need to know about dogs for the rest of her life, how to be a proper owner, how to love a dog so very much, and other important lessons, like getting along nicely with others. You have that wise look some senior dogs get, but we hope you still have many years with her! Congratulations, Justice, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Justice!!! I love GSDs!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Justice

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a perfect name for you.
    You are one very handsome boy.
    I'm so glad you have other friends around.
    Your family loves you very much, so celebrate your special day.

Noble Justice!

Greetings noble Justice! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a handsome GSD you are, and how very touching the story of how you came to be named is! That judge sure knew what he (or she) was doing when he chose you to be "payment" for the injustice done your family! And every day since your homecoming, in true GSD style, you've proven your worth with your unwavering devotion, your unconditional love for your family! Your young lady is especially lucky, having grown up with a 4 legged friend as special as you; as gentle and loving and big hearted as you; having known your loyal companionship these many years! Oh, I can only imagine the stories you could tell of the happy times you and your family have shared! I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your life long friend, Kitty the Tuxie. I'm sure, in your own special way, you do miss him! But thankfully you have a host of humans to keep you occupied and feeling loved, along with fur sibs Sophie and Trouble the puppy! (Aren't all puppies by definition, "trouble?"
    ) What a wonderful, rich, full life you have been blessed with Justice! And while you may be hitting your golden years, I have a feeling that many, many, MANY more happy times await you and your family! You're a treasure, Justice, a Dog of a Lifetime, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks to your young lady for sharing your very special, heartwarming story with us, and your heart melting photos! Meeting you has made my day! Enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with sister Sophie, keeping Trouble in line, hehe, cuddling with your people, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Justice, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I second that! Love to Justice