Thread: Wonderfully Able Whiskers

Wonderfully Able Whiskers

You proved everyone wrong, Whiskers, didn't you? You don't let your spinal curvature - you supposed "disability" - slow you down, and you are already 3 years old. You don't look a day over one, either. Your coloring is so warm and nice - I think you like like you could have been carved from some exotic wood and polishes to a shine! It is great you are so very friendly, not just to your sis Flicker, but other animals and people as well! You are a beauty, and more important - a greatly loved girl! Congratulations, Whiskers - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Eloise is a cutey! Congratulations Eloise!

You're adorable Whiskers!!! It sounds like you're one tough little piggy!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Whiskers

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Animals don't seem to mind disabilities, they just go on about their business.
    You prove that every day.
    My little Wendy has "head tilt", and she is right there with her friends.
    Celebrate your special day with extra treats and love.

Sweet Whiskers!

Hi Whiskers! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you from all of us here in this piggy loving home!

What a precious piggy you are, Whiskers, one brave, beautiful girl! I'm so sorry to hear of your disability; it's well known pigs have very delicate spines to begin with! But for sure you haven't let your spine curvature keep your from enjoying every single minute of your happy, carefree, love filled life to its fullest! What spirit! You beat the odds, Whiskers, and at 3 years young, still going strong! You're just now hitting your stride, sweetheart, and I have every confidence that you and your person will be together for a long, long time to come! How lucky your human(s) and sister Flicker are, having a furkid, a sweet and loving companion, a best friend for life, in you, bring so much joy, love and light to their days...to the schoolkids too!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, cuddling with sister Flicker and your humans, being treated to all you heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious piggy Whiskers, and to sweet Flicker too!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Whiskers is a magnificent POTD and Oh so cute!

Whiskers what a lovely girl you are! !!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures very much! What a treasure you are! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Whiskers, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Whiskers!

Congratulations, Whiskers, on being POTD! You are absolutely precious and gorgeous! We are so glad you have found a loving forever home and have had excellent health (bless your heart)! Enjoy your special honor and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Angel!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net