Thread: Happy Hana-chan

Happy Hana-chan

What an interesting mix you are Hana - I have never seen a Boston/Jack Russell mix before! You obviously have those Boston Terrier tuxedo markings, but the shaggy Jack Russell coat! How nice you are your person's very first dog, and the perfect antidote to her loneliness! I bet walks are so much more fun with you - after all you are two kinds of terrier in one package,m so fun is practically guaranteed! We think you have done a good job training her, so she know when you bark, she has been neglecting her duties as your servant! But sure enough, when you are out and about, you are the perfect gentledog, sitting quietly while the humans converse. We bet you will learn even more tricks and commands as time goes on! You are our first ever dog to feature from Takasaki Shi, so your whole prefecture - your whole country should be proud of you today! Congratulations, Hana-chan - you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable

What a beautiful girl you as well as polite and well behaved. I wish you and your pet human many, many years of health and happiness together.

Hana-chan

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You sound like the perfect friend, polite, attentive, loving, etc.
    Walks are MUCH better with a dog. Your person gets to meet more
    people that way. They will stop and talk when they see a dog.
    It is very impressive that you just sit while they talk!!!
    Celebrate your world famous day.

My goodness, dearest Hana-chan, what a beautiful dog you are! Your coat is so pretty, and you have the sweetest, most friendly face! What a good friend you are to your dear Person, too. Now that you are with her, she is no longer lonely! I wish I could reach through the screen all the way around the world to Takasaki Shi, Japan to pet you! But I can't, and I know your loving and beloved human friend will pet you for me .

Congratulations, darling Hana-chan, on being selected today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Hana-chan is SO adorable, I would like to smother her with smooches! I'm sure you'll do that for me, she is just too cute for words and sounds like a lovely companion. 3 cheers and many treats for Hana-chan, magnificent DOTD!

Precious Hana-chan!

What a precious pup you are, Hana-chan! I just love your breed blend, such an adorable mix! What a perfect 1st pup your human has in you, Hana-Chan! Adorable, well mannered, obedient, smart, loyal and loving...all that and so much more! And, as your lady says, the perfect walking companion as well! Nothing like a friendly pup to bring people together, help break the ice when strangers meet! Yes, you truly are one extra special, most impressive girl, Hana, and your human so very lucky to have a loving companion, a beautiful best friend for life, in you!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, enjoying a nice, long walk with your lady, playing with your beloved Stitchie, running and playing catch, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hana-chan, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Birthday
    Hi all cat lovers have a nice day. chack out my meassge Board at
    http://orangeangelcat.proboards22.com/index.cgi