Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pinot has news!!

Pinot, did you get John Harbaugh's and Kitty Purry's paw-tographs? How were the cheerleaders to work with? How are your mum and dad?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

John Harbaugh couldn't had been any nicer! I got an autographed team picture and breakfast was very good. Catty Purry apologized 'cause she forgot to wear purple but that was OK. I learned that goats as cheerleaders kind of have a mind of their own, and they eat everything in sight!!
    Meowmie and Paw say thank you they're fine and hope you are too.

Hi Pinot,
    I've been pretty much out of things for the past few weeks so I'm seeing this for the first time. This is super wonderful news and even though I couldn't watch it, I'm sure you did a fabulous job keeping those goats in line. And you met Catty Purry too! It must have been a very exciting time for you. I'll have to see if I can watch The Puppy Bowl on Demand now that I know a very special and talented PT kitty was an important part of the events.

Lots of lovies,
    Auntie Momcat
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE