Thread: Neo Cutie!

Neo Cutie!

What an adorable boy you are, Neo - though I thing you look like caramel sauce on vanilla ice cream more than Neapolitan ice cream but that's just me! How nice you came along to be a friend for your much bigger at the time brother Smores, but now that he has passed away, we are glad you are friends with your cats and dog siblings. It is nice you permit your doggie sister to give you baths, even though I bet you feel cleaner before she does so than afterwards! But then you have kitty brothers to run around with, so that will help you dry off I guess! Congratulations, Neo, you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Neo

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are much loved in your family by the people and other pets.
    I hope you get extra fruit to celebrate your special world famous day.

Precious Piggy Neo!

Hi Neo! Happy piggy Pet of the Day to you!

Aww, my piggy loving heart melted into a puddle of mush at the very sight of you, Neo! What a precious piggy you are, so handsome, and so too was your dear brother, Smores. That pic of the two of you is beyond heart melting! I'm so very sorry to hear of his passing. I'm sure you (and your human) miss him terribly. But thankfully you have your human, your kitty bros and doggie sister to turn to for comfort and companionship! For most of my adult life I've been mom to doggies, kitties and piggies, all of them living together in harmony, and so it was extra reason to smile when I read how well you and your furry sibs get along! What a big, happy fur family your human has been blessed with Neo! And of course you're spoiled rotten! That just as it should be!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, popcorning and purring the day away; playing with your kitty brothers and doggie sister, chowing down on tasty treats, being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Neo, and to your furry brothers and sister, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Neo!

Congratulations, Neo, on being POTD! You are a CUTIE-PIE! (We're sorry to hear about losing Smores; we've lost many of our GPs through the years (all rescues) and it's never easy.) We hope you enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! (You worry us by being tiny and vulnerable around cats and dogs.) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Beware of cedar bedding for rodents - it can be fatal. Fortunately, there are many safe, softer, better bedding choices to pick from these days.

You're a little cutie Neo!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla