Thread: Adorable Isabella

Adorable Isabella

What a pretty girl you are, though I never would have guessed your breed mix if you did not tell us! looks like you got the fur of the Rat Terrier, but body shape and length of the Cocker Spaniel side. It is great that you are just the right size for your family, and you get along well with your siblings of all three species! It is especially great you get along with your guinea pig friend, being as you are half terrier, so it is great you are smart enough to know that it is family not food! I see you have your favorite pink rope with you in your picture, it just brings out the girly side of you! Congratulations, Izzy, cutie, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Isabella

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You sure are a little cutie. I can tell how much you like your rope.
    I don't like winter either, but hang in there, summer's coming.
    Celebrate your special day with extra Milkbone treats.

Isabella, cutest puppy ever!

Hi Isabella! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable girl you are, Isabella! I never would have guessed the Cocker side of you, but regardless, you're utterly irresistible, in looks and in personality! Oh, so much sweetness and love packed into that diminutive frame! (That "look" could melt even the coldest and hardest of hearts!) And having been mom to doggies, kitties and piggies (all at the same time), I smiled from ear to ear when I read how well you get along with kitty and piggie sibs! What a lucky mommy is yours, Isabella, having a furkid as special as in her life, bringing so much happiness to her days! You're a treasure, Isabella, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage! Enjoy your special day of honor, tugg, cuddling on the couch with your mommy, paling around with your furry sibs, being spoiled rotten! And oh! Don't forget an extra Milk Bone or two, mom! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Isabella, "cutest puppy ever!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Izzy, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an adorable little girl you are--just precious! I'd like to give you a hug. You sound so sweet and loving. I enjoyed reading about you and understand you are a lovebug. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're so pretty Isabella!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

cute and adorable izzy

hi jordyn its me davita izzy is soo cute in her pictures i cant even explain how cute she is congrats!!!!