Thread: Marvelous Mystique!

Marvelous Mystique!

What a spectacularly blue tongue you have, Mystique! It is no mystery how you species got its name, and you look like such a gorgeous, plump, healthy skink that we can tell you are very well cared for! Your skateboarding picture is fun, thankfully your front legs can at least reach the ground on it! I am glad your dad told us what you eat, as I am sure other people will be as curious as I am! So it is not just the French who like escargot, eh? But maybe your love of snails is how you got your French-sounding name! In any case, you are a handsome lizard and sound like a fun pet! Congratulations, you are our very special Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

I love blue tongue skinks. I had a northern of my own but he passed away last week. Your handsome fella made me smile thinking of him. Happy POTD!

You're a gorgeous boy Mystique!!! Just wow for that blue tongue!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mystique

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm glad your person knows about your special needs.
    Love the picture on the skate board.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Marvelous, uniique Mystique!

Hi Mystique! Happy Pet of the Day! (LOVE your name!)

What a gorgeous Blue Skink you are, Mystique, and your photos equally gorgeous, truly exquisite! (Still trying to figure out what that is your lapping up in the photo, below!) Though I've had the pleasure of meeting a few Blue Skinks here on Pet of the Day, I never failed to be amazed at the sight of your species' beautiful blue tongues! Your dad sure did pick one of the most unique among the reptile world to be his first, and what an excellent choice he made! You're not only beautiful to look at, but quite personable to boot! It's clear you and your dad make for one terrific match, and having a life span of 25 years, you two still have decades more years of friendship to look forward to! Oh yes, I sure did enjoy meeting you today, Mystique, and I learned a thing or two as well, including the fact that your species is ovoviviparous! What a very special, most unique boy you are, Mystique, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Have a fun day of celebration, chowing down on some yummy banana, frozen veggies and snails, lol, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Mystique! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

thank you all!

I must say, I'm deeply proud of this nomination and very thankful! 😁 you all have been so kind! It truly is wonderful. Thank you all so much for the kind words and support. I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    ctacularly blue tongue you have, Mystique! It is no mystery how you species got its name, and you look like such a gorgeous, plump, healthy skink that we can tell you are very well cared for! Your skateboarding picture is fun, thankfully your front legs can at least reach the ground on it! I am glad your dad told us what you eat, as I am sure other people will be as curious as I am! So it is not just the French who like escargot, eh? But maybe your love of snails is how you got your French-sounding name! In any case, you are a handsome lizard and sound like a fun pet! Congratulations, you are our very special Pet of the Day!
    thank you so much for the kind words and Mystique appreciates all the love! He does enjoy his raw eggs from time to time with snails. But he does get fancy and may have them as escargots lol