Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Get to Help!

Oh Emma is beautiful. I love Saints.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Tomorrow I will get to visit with Emma for the second time! I am looking forward to it, of course! We'll see if she remembers me!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, I hope you and Emma have a great visit! Please give her a gentle skritch for me, if that's okay for her.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I did give her a scratch from you, and Annie - Emma's mom, had read all the comments in this thread last time, and thinks you are all nice people!

Emma was very good today, she remembered me, and did not do any barking or even a single growl! I not only got to do plenty or scratches, she even gave me her paw, and her other paw, and was very good! Sorry no pictures today, my battery was too low, I didn't check before I left! And, compliment of all compliments, she even leaned on me twice!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    How fun!

She sure does look well behaved--- only one St. around here and it's so hyper I stay away or it knocks me over just with one paw. Has such a kind face...
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    She sure does look well behaved--- only one St. around here and it's so hyper I stay away or it knocks me over just with one paw. Has such a kind face...
    She is a rescue, and was likely abused before, so is very leery of strangers, and anyone who is not "mom" - so Annie, her mom, was quite pleased she did so well for/with me today!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I did give her a scratch from you, and Annie - Emma's mom, had read all the comments in this thread last time, and thinks you are all nice people!

Emma was very good today, she remembered me, and did not do any barking or even a single growl! I not only got to do plenty or scratches, she even gave me her paw, and her other paw, and was very good! Sorry no pictures today, my battery was too low, I didn't check before I left! And, compliment of all compliments, she even leaned on me twice!
    Three cheers for Emma! I am so glad she had a good visit with you, Karen! She knows you are her friend so she leaned on you!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Mayor Karen, do you know yet when you'll see Emma again? There is a couple who walks their dog on my street, and I believe the dog is either a Saint Bernard or a Bernese Mountain Dog. They walk around supper time and every time I see them, I just want to run outside and hug their beautiful big doggie! (The dog is black and brown, but the tip of his (or her?) tail looks like it's been dipped in vanilla ice cream ) When you see her again, could you please give her a gentle pet for me, if she is okay with receiving some petting. If not, that's okay too.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Mayor Karen, do you know yet when you'll see Emma again? There is a couple who walks their dog on my street, and I believe the dog is either a Saint Bernard or a Bernese Mountain Dog. They walk around supper time and every time I see them, I just want to run outside and hug their beautiful big doggie! (The dog is black and brown, but the tip of his (or her?) tail looks like it's been dipped in vanilla ice cream ) When you see her again, could you please give her a gentle pet for me, if she is okay with receiving some petting. If not, that's okay too.
    Yes, their dog must be a Bernese Mountain dog as you describe his markings! And I bet if you ask, he would looooove a hug! I saw Emma a week ago, and delivered plenty of pettings from her fans on Pet Talk. I didn't remember to get any pictures, we had a nice walk, and she had not eaten the food from the night before - I was sharing dog-sitting duties as her mom was away, and apparently the other sitter just didn't make her feel comfortable enough to eat/ So I added a few extra grains of dog food, and stored it up, and she cleaned the dish, good girl, Emma!

She was fine with petting from me this time, and next time, maybe I will get to give her a tummy rub!
    I've Been Frosted