Thread: Hachiko Sweetie

Hachiko Sweetie

Hachiko, we cannot imagine anyone ever abusing such a pretty pup as yourself, and we are sorry your life started out that way. Then they didn't even give you the medicine to prevent heart worm, so we are glad they caught it once you were rescued. We are glad you love you new momma very much, and think it is fine if you are leery of some people right now. We know with time, love and positive attention, you may learn to trust again. But for now, you just concentrate on getting better, and staying healthy, okay? And please stay away from porcupines, you don't need that pretty face all scarred up! You are a beauty, and today is your big day as Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

You are very beautiful sweetie Hachiko, Congrats on being DOTD. All the best wishes to getting healthy soon.

Hachiko

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl. I especially love you nose.
    I'm sure with the excellent care you are getting, you will be one healthy and happy girl.
    Celebrate your special Sunday DOTD.

You're so pretty Hachiko!!! What a sad start to your life.
    Thank goodness you're in wonderful home now.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hachiko

Your name is as unique as you are with your cute nose and trusting eyes. Congratulations on your forever home, and choice for Dog of the Day! Be happy, play often, and enjoy your new life! You deserve all the good stuff.

Brave, beautiful Hachiko!

Hi Hachiko! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a beautiful girl you are, Hachiko, what a heart wrenching, heartwarming, inspirational story your mommy has shared with us. Her words, your precious photos, bring tears to my eyes! That one photo, the one you nestled in that pile of soft leaves, smiling so brightly, your brown eyes twinkling, is especially touching, beyond heart melting! It's as though you're saying, "Just love, keep me safe and warm, be my friend, and I'll be your loyal and loving friend for life!"

What a horrible start at life you had, Hachiko. How anyone could abuse a defenseless doggie as you were neglected and abused is unimaginable. Blessedly those sad and lonely, painful (literally) days are behind you! And oh YES, I sure will be thinking good thoughts, keeping you in my prayers, sending lots of positive, healing vibes your way! But I have no doubt that under your mommy's watchful eye, her loving care, you will heal, physically and emotionally! Those heartworm treatments are rough stuff, but you took them like a champ, and now it's just a matter of you getting your strength back. And with time, your wounded spirit will heal too!

You know, Hachiko, you remind me so much of my beloved, Rainbow Bridge girl, Cody. Like you, she was a rescued Husky x Shep who had suffered unspeakable abuse early in life, physical and emotional abuse; had issues with socialization, feared men, was emotionally broken. But with time, patience and the unconditional love of her humans and doggie sister, she healed, and even came to trust and love a few "good" men!

Great thanks to your mommy for devoting so much of her life to helping animals in need, for opening up her home and heart to one most deserving doggie when others closed it! You're one in a million, Hachiko, one brave and beautiful girl, and SO very worthy of your extra special Sunday honors! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, and every minute of your wonderful, new life! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Hachiko!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hachiko is such a beautiful, sweet girl, I'm so very glad she was rescued and that her life from now on will be safe and loving. She deserves the very best life and I hope the memories of her rotten earlier life will fade away and die. Hard to think of any harm coming to such a sweetheart as special as Hachiko! Best DOTD ever!!

Hello, Hachiko, beautiful girl! I am so glad you are getting to a healthy, happy life with your caring mommy! I would love to give you a humongous hug! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sending you, dear Hachiko, all the BEST wishes