Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepper's gentle release

Pepper's gentle release

HI I WANT TO SHARE THAT MY DSH PEPPER PASSED AWAY AT HOME ON JAN 15- THURSDAY. I CONTACTED A DOCTOR WHO COMES TO THE HOME OR APARTMENT AND ASSISTS WITH LAST WISHES FOR RELEASING PETS FROM THIS WORLD. PEPPER WAS 16 YEARS OLD, AND GENERAL OLD AGE JUST MADE ME WANT TO GENTLY RELEASE PEPPER BEFORE HER WEAKNESS GREW WORSE. SHE WAS EATING AND DRINKING SO I THOUGHT SHE WAS OK, BUT SHORTLY A DAY OR TWO- AND SHE STOPPED. SHE WANTED TO GO OUT, AND NOT COME BACK IN THE BITTER COLD, AND I KNEW WHY- BUT WANTED TO HANG ON ANOTHER DAY OR SO. I AM GLAD PEPPER IS FREE OF PAIN AND WEAKNESS. SHE WAS A TRUE DIVA- IN CHARGE KIND OF GAL. . GOD BLESS HER, SWEETHEART SUSANSWATLIN518

RIP Pepper.

Rest in peace, dear girl, your pain and struggle now is over. Send Susan some purrs in her dreams tonight, please, so she will know all is well with you again!
    I've Been Frosted

Rest in Peace Pepper. Hugs to susan
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Godspeed sweet Pepper...
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Oh, I am so sorry. I said goodbye to my senior kitty several months ago, so I can relate to how this felt. Sending prayers and good wishes. I am sure Cassie was on hand to welcome her new friend. Pepper, we will all be together, One Fine Day...
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm very sorry for your loss of Pepper.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, Susan, my deepest sympathy to you. You gave your dear Pepper a long, happy home and life and then the most generous and caring gift you could, letting her go in peace and comfort at home. May your precious memories help to bring you comfort.

Now she is a glorious Angel, free of pain and weakness, racing around in the sunlight and warmth at the Rainbow Bridge with so many other angelic friends. You and she are together always, and she will welcome you Home.. One Fine Day..

Rest in peace, darling Pepper Angel. Please send some purrs to the heart of your beloved Susan to reassure her that all is well and you are always with her.

Blessings to you all.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRS~~~~ and from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry Susan,
    Pounce eagerly at the Rainbow Bridge sweet Pepper, healthy, whole and youthful again!

My deepest thanks

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND CARE! I HAD TO REJOINED CAT OF THE DAY LIKE BEFORE. THE SWEET DOCTOR WHO HELPED WITH PEPPER SENT ME A GREAT CARD THE FOLLOWING DAY. IT IS WONDERFUL TO BE AMONG FRIENDS. WHERE I LIVE NOW, ALOT OF MY NEAREST NEIGHBORS HAVE CATS AND HAVE LOST THEM BEFORE. YEAH I IMAGINE RAINBOW BRIDGE IS A PRETTY HIP AND BEAUTIFUL PLACE

We are so sorry to hear about Pepper's passing , but she is now in The Awesome Eternal Animal Angels Army, and is feasting in Vilinus Lithuania where Wings Of Silver and Gold have been awarded
    She will drop by and see you from time to time and will find just the right place where you will be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am sorry to hear about Pepper. She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am so sorry.

RIP Pepper
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure you gave Pepper a wonderful home with lots of love. I believe you will see Pepper again one day. ((Hugs)) Kay

One day at a time

I LOVE READING THE NEW POSTS-HELPS SO MUCH. IT IS JUST ONE DAY AT A TIME, AND I STILL CATCH MYSELF GETTING TWO DISHES OUT WHEN SERVING CATFOOD TO SAMMY. I HAVE PEPPER;S OLD COUNTRY ROSES CHINA WATER DISH ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER NEXT TO THE STOVE- FITTINGLY- I WANTED TO NOT HAVE IT EMPTY- SO WHAT ELSE? I HAVE A LARGE FAUX PEPPER IN THE DISH. I AM RESTING WITH SAMMY ALOT- BEING STILL . IT HAS BEEN SO COLD HERE IN UPSTATE NY. WELL MY BROTHER DAN IS SERVING DOWN IN ANTARCTICA FOR THE NEXT MONTH AND A HALF. THAT IS COLD. BEST WISHES TO ALL