Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angel has some ouchies

This is NOT the time to decide pills are bad...
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel's Human View Post
    I guess the doctor's orders don't apply to pups! So far, our dear little goofus has jumped up on my bed twice and has jumped up onto the couch and is currently curled up there. Go to sleep, little girl!
    Angel pup, I'm glad you are feeling good enough to get on the bed or the couch Please take your medicine, please please.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Angel and your humans, how is Angel doing today?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well, Angel's short human has discovered that peanut butter masks pills wonderfully, so she's taking them without issue (finally), and this is te WRONG time of year for an already short furred pup to have a shaved butt.

I put her out after breakfast this morning for her morning pee break before bed, and she ran down back, did her business and passed me on her way back to the house. She looked at me from the deck as if to say "Dad, whatcha doing? I'm done, let's GO IN!"

She still refuses to act like a convalescing pup, which is good, I supposed, but she makes me nervous about her pulling out the stitches with her hyperactivity.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Aww, sounds great! And hey, what's a teensy scar between friends, if she can still be a wiggle butt like normal.
    I've Been Frosted

Someone went to the vet for a checkup/removal of stitches.

We walked in, and she HAD to say hello to the people in the reception area, jumped up on the counter to say hello to the receptionist, and in general is back to her wigglebutt routine.

She still looks rather silly with a half-shaved butt, and it's the wrong time of year for an already short-furred mutt to be missing what little she has back there. That snow is COLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Someone went to the vet for a checkup/removal of stitches.

We walked in, and she HAD to say hello to the people in the reception area, jumped up on the counter to say hello to the receptionist, and in general is back to her wigglebutt routine.

She still looks rather silly with a half-shaved butt, and it's the wrong time of year for an already short-furred mutt to be missing what little she has back there. That snow is COLD!
    Aww, that's good! Sounds like all she needs is to grow that fur back now! How funny she jumped up on the counter - she really does think she is part kitty, doesn't she?
    I've Been Frosted