Thread: Elegant Lucy

Elegant Lucy

What a soft and pretty girl you are, Lucy, with your almost tuxedo markings! We are so glad you are such a loved kitty, not many cats we know have their own den complete with a TV! You keep reminding Ricky who is boss, maybe someday you two will even become friends, if not soul mates like your namesakes in the TV show! But we know you are a string lady, and every bit as fluffy as a Norwegian Forest kitty should be, even if you don't spend your days tromping through snowy Nordic woods! Congratulations on the weight loss, that is very impressive, particularly for an older kitty like yourself! Congratulations, lovely Lucy, you are our special Caturday Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Lucy, what a beautiful, fluffy Norwegian Forest cat you are! Your tuxedo fur is so luxurious and soft-looking, and what a sweet face you have, with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and the pretty little bright pink nosie and those lovely yellow-green eyes. You look so happy and comfortable there! I wish I could reach through the screen to Baltimore and pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you lots for me .

And what a wonderful Purrrsonality you have! You like to stay in your clubroom and watch TV and play with your catnip cigar. We're so sorry you lost your dear sister Ethel suddenly. You've done a great job slimming down after being overweight! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, and we hope you and Ricky will become good friends some day. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson and Ricky and Ethel Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lucy is beautiful! I'm sorry she misses her sister, and you can't blame a majestic 14 year old for not wanting to "hang" with a young step brother, but I hope Lucy gets plenty of peaceful times!!!! Congratulations Lucy!

Lucy

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl.
    I wish you could like your "brother". I think they changed his name because of you.
    Lucy and Ricky go together.
    Celebrate your special day.

That is nice too Lucy that you and Ethel Angel are named after two of the funniest women ever , Lucille Ball was so funny and Vivian Vance to me was an under rated actress as she made Lucy even funnier.
    You are such a Big Elegant Cat Lucy and we know that Lucy would be proud to have you as a namesake.

We are so pleased to know you , and all of Our Eternal Awesome Angel Companions have Ethel Angel as their friend, just as we are making you Lucy our Found Cat Hotel friend.

We are all sending a Dual MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Ethel Angel and Lovely Lucy Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I Love Lucy!

Hi Lucy! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

Oh, be still my heart! You're simply gorgeous, Lucy, one stunning representative of your beloved breed! I can't believe your 14 years young! You look the very picture of perfect health with that new girlish figure, that thick, shiny coat and oh, how those amber eyes sparkle and shine! And how special to have been named after such a beloved, iconic figure! You do her legacy proud, Lucy, bringing so much joy to this world, just as she did! You even come complete with a Ricky (Cat of the Day alum himself) sidekick, though I'm sad to learn of the passing of Ethel; I'm sure you miss her terribly. OK, so you and Ricky might not always see things eye to eye, but neither did that other famous pair! What a beautiful (inside and out) best friend, a loving furkid, your family has in you, Lucy! It always warms my heart when a most deserving "seasoned" kittyzen is crowned Cat of the Day, and none if more deserving than you!

Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, Lucy, keeping Ricky in his place, playing with your catnip stuffed cigar, taking in some TV time in your club room ("I Love Lucy reruns?"
    ) being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lucy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Lucy! What a beautiful Wegie kitty you are! You have such gem-like green eyes, your cute pink nose and your wonderful, fluffy fur! I would love to gently pet you -- since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra petting for me. You have your own room to be comfortable and content - perfect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Lucy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a gorgeous kitty Lucy!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucy

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TO YOU DEAR! I AM JUST GETTING BACK ON THIS SITE, SO I HOPE I AM POSTING IN THE RIGHT PLACES, FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME ANYONE. ANYWAY, YOU ARE GORGEOUS AND YOUR EYES SPARKLE SO CLEAR AND WISE. I KNOW ABOUT THE NEED TO GROWL BY LIVING WITH MY FEMALE WHO IS SO COLD AND BOSSY WITH MY TUXEDO CAT SAMMY- WHEN HE TRIES TO GET NEXT TO HER. THE WORD IS DIVA. I LOVED READING ABOUT YOU LUCY-HAPPY 2015! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Lucy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

To Lucy's Mom

How did you succeed in helping your beautiful Lucy to lose weight. My kitty Riley also needs to lose; I have been to the vet and we have done blood tests to be sure that he does not have any health issues. I feed him only canned food because I know that the dry food causes weight gain more. He plays, maybe not enough... Please give us your advice on what worked for you and Lucy. Thanks.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Quote Originally Posted by catlover11 View Post
    How did you succeed in helping your beautiful Lucy to lose weight. My kitty Riley also needs to lose; I have been to the vet and we have done blood tests to be sure that he does not have any health issues. I feed him only canned food because I know that the dry food causes weight gain more. He plays, maybe not enough... Please give us your advice on what worked for you and Lucy. Thanks.
    Hi... This is Lucy's Dad. No mom around. My vet recommended that I take Lucy off of any dry food. So that's a step in the right direction. The canned food that he recommended for her is stuff called DM (for Dietary Management). It worked wonders as you read about. As I understand it, this food is only available at a vets office. I can not find it ANYWHERE else. She started off on 2 cans a day and is now down to a can a day. Maybe a tiny bit more. Your Riley will adjust to the amount of food he eats as it becomes more and more the only food he'll rely on getting. That's how Lucy lost 9 pounds. You may feel like you're starving him, but in the long run it's for his own good. So, start off giving it to him whenever he wants it then after a little bit of loss, he'll adjust to eating at normal times, normal amounts. This stuff really works. DM Diet Management.

Blog Entries

Ahh beautiful Black and White Lucy

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  455.8 KB
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´