Thread: Snow-Ready Lea!

Snow-Ready Lea!

What a pretty girl you are, Lea, and every inch the perfect Tibetan Spaniel! How good you do not mind wearing a coat when it is cold and snowy, that is very smart of you! Of course, we knew you were intelligent as soon as we ready that very long, impressive list of tricks and commands you know! Could you have a word with my doggie niece and tell her jackets are a GOOD thing? She's not nearly as fuzzy as you, but refuses to wear one! In any case, you are a beauty, we can see why you were chosen that day! Congratulations, cutie, all of Sarajevo can be proud - you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

OMG Lea. It's freezing in Bosnia. 😳😘😍❄️⛄️

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  348.7 KB
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

You're very pretty, Lea, but Angel would beg to differ with you on your choice of outerwear. Doggie coats are EVIL!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Lea

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one beautiful little girl, and smart, too.
    I would love to see you riding the skateboard.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Ready to Romp!

Happy Dog of the Day, darling Lea!

What a beautiful, most precious girl you are, Lea! Something about pics of pups enjoying a romp in the snow that just melts my heart, and ones decked out in fashionable (yet functional) foul weather gear as they romp in the snow even more heart melting! It's not often we're treated to a Tibetan Spaniel as our Dog of the Day honoree, and even less often that I actually have the pleasure of seeing one in person! So, seeing your sweet self up on my screen today made me smile extra wide! You may be a bit picky in your choice of acquaintances, not liking kids, and most men, but there's no denying the special bond that you and your mom have forged, best friends for life! How lucky she is, having a furkid as beautiful, as adorable, as smart AND as loving as you, Lea! You're a gem, and so very worthy of your big day on center stage!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lea!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beauty Lea!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla