Thread: Wonderful Socks

Wonderful Socks

Dear Socks, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You look so regal in your first picture, with your shiny black and white coat and your long whiskers.
    You had it all figured out how to find your forever family, who didn't know that they needed a cat (everybody needs a cat).
    You, however, knew that it's very hard to resist a cat's persistence. Even after you moved and escaped, still dazed from the sedation, you returned immediately.
    And here you are, many years later, in your wonderful home, loved and well-taken care of.
    Socks, you are truly a treasure, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dashing Socks the Tuxie!

Hello, handsome Socks in Ohio! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

You look very nice in your tuxedo, with your white gloved paws! Your black fur looks so shiny and soft to pet! I would love to pet you, but since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra petting for me today!

You made sure your forever family knew they needed you by walking right up to your dad and requesting some affection! Then you traveled all the way from Colorado to Ohio with your people, wow! You have a loving forever home in two different states, purr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to most handsome tuxie Socks!

Last edited by cassiesmom; 10-03-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: add photo
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweetie Pie Socks!

Dearest Socks, what a fine-looking, gorgeous hunk you are! Your Tuxedo fur, complete with white socks, is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that look of so much contentment and happiness! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Ohio to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were a stray cat in Colorado who showed up in the yard of your Purrrsons-to-be. They thought you would go away, but you kept coming back. Then one day you followed your young Purrrson home, and they realized you were part of the family! You've gone outdoors a lot but have never run away, even after you were sedated and crated and moved to Ohio. In your new state you escaped outside but came right back. You have been part of the family all along, and you and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Socks, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Well, I guess when Socks makes up his mind it's done deal. Clearly he made an excellent choice and has a beautiful family to be with. Socks is a Rock Star!!

Super Socks!

Hi Socks! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, classic Tuxie boy you are, Socks, laying claim to one of my all time fave "classic" kitty names..."Socks!" Oh my! How stunning, how regal you look in your photos! What gorgeous lighting, what a beautiful subject!

There wasn't a doubt in your mind, Socks, that these humans were the ones you were destined to be with. Of course the humans were a little resistent to start, a bit slow on the uptake, hehe But before long they too realized that with them is where you belonged, forever and always, and the rest is happy history!

My parents tried to give him to our neighbors, thinking we did not need a cat, but Socks knew better. One day he followed me home and we finally realized Socks had made himself a member of our family...Socks chose us, and we are lucky to have such a loyal and loving cat.
    Like I said...we humans are a bit slow at times! How blessed your furever family is, having been chosen by you to your forever family, having a furkid as loyal and loving as you in their lives! You're a treasure, Socks, beautiful body and soul, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Socks, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

So regal!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome boy you are, Socks.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Socks!

What a handsome Tuxedo boy you are. Your coat is shiny and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face!

While you lived as a stray, you checked who was who, and you went up to a man to show him affection, and although the family had taken you to their neighbour, you decided to follow your new person and move in there. What a good choice!

You moved from Colorado to Ohio and still wanted to go outside, but you stayed close to the house. Your family are so lucky you chose to live with them, and you are lucky to have forever home with people who love you.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.