Thread: Moonspotted Clarabelle

Moonspotted Clarabelle

I have to say that I am a huge goat lover, I have a Nigerian of my own. But I have never liked goats with moonspots, except Clarabelle. Happy POTD!

Cute Clarabelle!

What a lovely coat you have, Clarabelle, like stars and planets in white against your black base coat! And your cute grey nose and ears certainly stand out as do your dark eyes against the white dear them! I had a chuckle at the fact that you can be very, very LOUD when you want attention, remembering the old time Clarabell the Clown (no e, he was a boy) who had a horn he would honk instead of talking. I saw him on reruns when I was a kid, so that was well before your time! We are glad you get plenty of attention and petting, and know that is probably why you are such a healthy, happy-looking girl! Maybe you will get some extra treats today, Clarabelle - you are Pet of the Day and the first caprine to be featured in 2015!! Congratulations again!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

Clarabelle is a beauty.

Congrats on being POTD. Hopefully that will get you a few more rubs. 😊😍😘
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

You're so pretty Clarabelle!!! I bet you're so much fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Clarabelle

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl. I especially like your white ears and the white around your nose.
    Keep telling your person you want petted and loved.
    Celebrate your special day and keep warm in this cold winter.

Blog Entries
    Goats are wonderful animals and Clarabelle is definitely one of the best! She sure is pretty and I think she is the perfect POTD!

Lovable Clarabell!

Hi Clarabelle! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Nubian goat girl you are, Clarabelle! (Great name!) I just love your coloring and "moonspot" markings, but love your personality even more..."loud and lovable," my kind of girl! And if you were mine, I'd be petting you non-stop too! What a wonderful addition to Shady Acre Homestead, your family and the herd, you are, Clarabelle! It's my dream to one day be guardian to a goat, and if I should ever be so lucky, I hope she/he will be as sweet and loving as you, Clarabelle!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Clarabelle, being on the receiving end of countless loving strokes, savoring some fave, tasty treats, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Clarabelle, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Clarabelle what a beauty you are!!!

It was such a treat to see your wonderful pictures today! Thanks for the smile they gave me! Thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Clarabelle, on being our very special Pet of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~