Thread: Marvelous Meggsie

Marvelous Meggsie

What a handsome orange you are, Meggsie, I just know you are going to win lots of hearts today! Certain folks we know have a particularly soft spot for ginger tabbies like yourself! How fun you have been doing good since before you even came home - just the promise of you was enough to make your girl get her vaccinations! And for fourteen years now, you have been teaching her all about how to be a proper cat friend, those are lessons that will last a lifetime! You look so very trim and fit, we don't think you look nearly 14 years old! Must be all the love and treats and exercise that is keeping you so cute!And while it is summer where you are, it is winter here, and I bet your vivid color will warm some hearts in this hemisphere all around the globe! Congratulations, Meggsie old boy, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Concatulations dearest Meggsie on being COTD. I cannot believe that your are a senior kitizen. I wish you lots of treats and pets from your family and
    friends.

Blog Entries

I love Gingers. They are so affectionate.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  455.8 KB
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Meggsie! You are so handsome and very sweet looking.

Apart from the white on your chin and neck, you look a lot like my RB Fister, who I miss very much. If you search for his name, you will find several threads of him with pictures.

Ouch, a snake attacking you, that must have hurt. I'm glad you survived it, although you lost your voice.

I'm sure your family will give you extra attention today, and lots of kisses... I send one, too. Celebrate with extra treats, and perhaps some new toys. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I assume that carpet snake = ferret. What happened that one attacked him like that? Ferrets usually aren't vicious
    The full pic that my avatar & sig pic is from (don't worry, it's totally clean)
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1287986/

Dearest Meggsie, a.k.a. Ginger Megs, what a good-looking orangie boy you are! You are so long and lean. I love your soft orange fur and your sweet face. That's a great picture of you washing your leg. I wish I could reach through the screen around the world to New South Wales, Australia to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your young friend will pet you loads for me .

And how nice that you and she have grown up together! As a kitten you were her bribe for getting her vaccinations when she was four years old. Now you are both 14 years older. You are full of fun and affection, and you greet everyone with a friendly meow. if you don't think you're getting enough attention, you give the nearby person a friendly nip. You have other kitties and some horsies for friends, too.

We're so glad you survived the snake attack! How awful that must have been for you and all your family. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Meggsie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your young friend and the kitties and the horsies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Meggsie

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You had to be the best bribe ever. Who wouldn't be willing to get a shot for a kitten.
    I imagine that snake bite took one of your nine lives, very scary.
    Celebrate your world famous day and MANY more happy years.

Blog Entries
    Meggsie sure is a fine lookin' cat! I googled carpet snakes in Australia, scary lookin' buggars some of them are eh? So glad Meggsie survived the attack, one tough cat for sure. So glad he is COTD as he certainly deserves it, hope he has many more fine years with your family and a really fine day today! All the best to Mr. Meggsie.

Sweet Ginger Megs! I would be happy to pet you for as long as you like! I agree with my friend Phesina- I love your long legs and your soft orange fur! You greet everyone with a friendly meow and enjoy visitng your horse pals! Then you give a gentle little nip to say, "Please pet me some more." You are gorgeous and smart! I hope you and your person have a very happy, wonderful life together! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Meggsie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Meggsie!

Hi Meggsie from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a handsome, utterly precious, "seasoned" ginger boy you are, Meggsie! You may be 14 years young, slowing down just a tad, but looking through your photos I have to say, you don't look half your age!

Your *special person* is one lucky soul, having had a best furry friend in you these many years; you two grew up together! We all know how kids hate getting their shots, but the gift of your unconditional love, your devoted companionship, well worth the price of a prick or two in the arm! I'm so relieved to hear that all is well, following that nasty snake bite! Sounds like it was touch and go there for a while, and can only imagine how frightening it was for you and your family! But in true ginger style, you somehow managed to summon the strength to survive! After all, you knew that you and your family still had a whole lot more living and loving to do, and no snake was going to cut that time short! How lucky your lady is, having been blessed with a "first" as special, as sweet and loving as you, Meggise! You're a beauty inside and out, and all lucky enough to know your love and friendship, be on the receiving end of one of those "Welcome!" leg rubs, blessed indeed!

Thanks to your lady for sharing your heartwarming story and those beautiful photos with us! Meeting you was the perfect ending to my long, cold and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Meggsie, Cat of a Lifetime! And here's to many, MANY more happy, carefree, love filled years for you and your family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Meggsie is a Beauty !!

Congrats Meggsie on your Cat Of The Day award - you are gorgeous and by the sounds of it a typical ginger cat - affectionate and loyal, playful and warm-hearted. I am so glad you got over your brush with the snake.
    I hope you and your humans enjoy many more happy years together.

Hello Meggsie, What a pretty cat you are! At 14 years old you look good. I am so glad you survived the snake bite--scarey. If your human was 4 when s/he got you and you're 14, I guess your human is 18 now and you've grown up together. I hope you have more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Meggsie what a handsome fellow you are! !!

I can tell you are very special and much loved! I enjoyed meeting you today! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Meggsie, on being our very special Cat of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Meggsie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana