Thread: Precious Paso Fino Kamara

Precious Paso Fino Kamara

Dear, lovely Kamara, we were so so sad to hear the terrible beginning you had in life. How anyone could ever abuse and neglect such a beauty like yourself, we will never, ever know. We are glad your girl is well experienced with rescue equines and so knew it would take time, food and patience, as well as very gentle handling for you to become the beautiful, well loved horse you are today! We are glad you are now getting ridden, as we know horses like having a good stretch and that is part of building our confidence, too! You are relatively young, so we hope in time you will forget all the sad times, and focus on being a loved, happy, well-fed horse you are meant to be from the start. I love your long, luxurious mane, as well - so pretty! Congratulations, Kamara - you are loved, and even have a field with flowers to relax in sometimes! It is your big day, you are now Pet of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

Giddy Up Kamara

You are very lovely and I would love to give you a hug. 🐴🐎
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

You're a beauty Kamara!!! I love happy endings.

Congrats on being POTD! I hope today is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Kamara

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad you were rescued and now have plenty to eat and the attention you deserve.
    Celebrate your special day and don't be afraid anymore.

Brave, beautiful Kamara!

Greetings Kamara! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning Paso Fino you are, Kamara, beautiful not only in looks, but in heart! I can't understand how anyone could neglect and abuse a creature as horrifically as you were treated. Thankfully you were able to summon the strength and courage to hold onto until your forever family could find their way to you! And now, with them, forever and always you will be safe and loved unconditionally, never to be afraid ever again!!! God bless your family for their devotion to rescue, for being so patient, giving you all the "space" and time needed for you to heal, to learn to love and trust again! And oh, how far you've come in a mere few years under their care, physically and emotionally! You're finally living the good life, Kamara, the life you always deserved, and I hope that you and your family will know many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming, inspirational story, and those precious photos with us! Meeting you has truly warmed and brightened my cold and snowy day! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Kamara, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~