Thread: Cute Cooper

Cute Cooper

What a sweet boy you are Cooper, and I have to say, you are not the first Yorkie I have know that is convinced he is a human in a dog suit! We are so glad you have all those children who love you, especially the girl who nominated you! I am sure you are teaching her - and her siblings - everything they will need to know in life abut how to properly care for, and even spoil a dog! We are glad you are a good eater, and not fussy about food. We are also happy you protect your family when they need it! Congratulations, Cooper, you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

Hello Cooper

You are absolutely adorable. Surrounded by a beautiful family and it warms my heart that you are loved so much. Congrats on your DOTD woof from my 3 girls.
    `•.,¸¸,.•´¯ zιѕѕу ωαѕ нєяє ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Cooper

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a cutie you are. I can see you protecting you wonderful family.
    Stay warm and celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    We loved seein' Cooper in all his abundant cuteness, his kids are so adorable as well. Have the best time being DOTD Cooper, lotsa pets and smooches to ya!

Hello Cooper, it's a pleasure to meet you! What an adorable little dog you are and your human children are cute too. The photo of you and the kids was wonderful--a handsome group. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Cutie Coooper!

Hi cutie Cooper! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a darling Yorkie boy you are, Cooper, utterly precious! Those photos of you covered in snow warms my heart, and might I add you're looking extra adorable, all decked out in that beautiful blue sweater! And how sweet is that photo of you posing with your skin sisters and brother! You truly are one much loved pup, Cooper, a full fledged member of the family, and how lucky your humans are, having a protector, a best friend, a loving companion, in you! You're a gem, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cooper! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled (and hopefully snowy) day of celebration, playing at the park with your people, chewing on your beloved bone, napping on your electric blankie, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Cooper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi Cutie Cooper - you sure are an adorable little fuzzy. That blue sweater looks fantastic on you, and you certainly do need it in the COLD and snowy weather we are having. Hoping that you are having an extra special fun day today with your kids and the rest of the family, as you enjoy the very special honor of being selected as the prestigious DOTD. Stay warm and have LOTS of fun.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

You're a cutie Cooper!!! It looks like you have plenty of kids to play with.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla