Thread: Super Sage!

Super Sage!

What a pretty Beardie you are Sage, with your warm coloring, and proud looks! We are so glad you are with your forever human now, even if it took a couple of steps to make that the case! We are glad she did lots of research, and knows how to take the very best care of you. It is impressive she is even breeding silkworms for you! We didn't know they are healthier than crickets, even, for you! I think it is cute that you were once the size of "an apple slice" and have now grown to be a much bigger, even more beautiful girl! Just goes to show what love and the right care can do! We hope you get extra treats and lots of spoiling today, Sage - if that is even possible! Congratulations, we hope your warmly-colored self will give folks in chilly place some smiles and warmth in their hearts today! You are our Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Sage

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Sandfire is the perfect description of your color.
    I'm so glad your person did their homework and learned
    as much about you and your care. That makes for a happy life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet Sage!

Hi Sage! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Beardie girl you are, Sage! Your golden, "sandfire" coloring is simply stunning, and you have the cutest face! Love that top photo of you leaning on that "fence post," and oh my gosh, that shot of you all dolled up in that pretty dress is priceless! And how precious is that video of you taking a tubbie! I'm so happy you're finally in the loving care of a truly committed, responsible and knowledgeable forever human, one who will love and cherish you forever and always! It was some time in the coming, but in the end you couldn't have hoped for a happier new beginning, a more love filled forever home! What a lucky human is yours, Sage, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, most unique best friend in you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for warming and brightening my cold, cold day with your *sunshiny* self, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, cuddling in your human's hands, chowing down on some tasty collard greens, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Sage! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sage could not be a sweeter little dragon, she is so pretty in her dress! She sure seems calm and content, hurrrray for Sage, magnificent POTD!