Thread: Fabulous Fedya

Fabulous Fedya

What a cute boy you are, Fedya! We are so glad your people saw you that day and saved you from the terrible fate that "feeder rat" bin was meant for! We isn everyone knew that frozen food, thawed is better for snakes, and no one has to live in terror at feeding time! You, though, and your buddy Plumpy too, got rescued. We can see how your cute white face with those dark eyes shining like obsidian caught their attention. No wonder you are so friendly now, and like climbing on your people, and being petted! You are a very much loved rat, and we home you live a long time in the warmth and safety of your home where you are so treasured! Congratulations little one, you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Fedya

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    How anyone as cute as you could be considered "food for reptiles."
    I'm so glad you have a little friend to be with.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Fedya!

Congratulations, Fedya, on being POTD! You and Plumpy are certainly miracles to have been saved by your human parent/hero! (Someday the ignorant world is going to see rats and mice for the precious little creatures they are!) Enjoy your special honor today as the world marvels over your adorable face! Best wishes to you and Plumpy for long, healthy, happy, fun, safe lives! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Adorable Fedya!

Hi Fedya in beautiful, historic, St. Petersburg, Russia! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie, and to your trusty sidekick, Plumpy, too! Oh, what a beautiful, utterly precious pair of ratties you two make! Love that shot of you sitting on your daddy's head! hehe What a scamp! But where better to nest than in daddy's hair! Oh, how lucky your family is, having two such sweet and loving little furry friends to call their own; make that full fledged family memebers! We are so grateful to your forever family for saving you and Plumpy, providing you with a safe and happy life! They're heroes in my book!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, playing with your pal Plumpy, chowing down on some yummy treats, being cuddled to your heart's content! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Fedya, and to adorable Plumpy too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    It made me SO happy to see Fedya as POTD today, he is totally adorable! Excellent pictures, I'm so glad you saved Plumpy too! What a lovely home and happy family now, no ones eatin' anybody, hurrrray! Happy New Year too!

Thank you all!!

I am very glad that you all liked Fedya!! He feels fine, sends you his greetings, and currently plays with his buddy Plumpy

What a handsome ratty you are. Happy POTD!

What a lucky little boy you are being rescued. And a big one too for one month

Congrats on being POTD