Thread: Adorable Alluetta

Adorable Alluetta

What a pretty little calico you are Alluetta! We are so glad your family's neighbors rescued you and your sibling, and save you all from the hard life of a stray! And while things were a bit rocky at first between you and Percy, we are glad he decide to return home, and put up with having a kid sister after all! We think you are so cute, your human doesn't have to worry about anyone disagreeing with their assessment of you! We hope Percy and you do become buddies eventually, and you all have many happy years together! Congratulations, Alluetta - you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Alluetta

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nothing like a kitten to liven things up around the house.
    Wonder what the fish think when you drink out of their bowl.
    Celebrate your special day.

Alluetta is a very pretty Calico. She sounds like a lot of fun. I hope Percy warms up to her.

Congratulations Alluetta !

Congrats Alluetta!

You are very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day. I think you are an adorable Calico. In time, I do hope Percy and she will be the best of friends. Congratulations, Alluetta!

Dearest Aluetta, what an adorable little calico girl you are! You have the prettiest face there, with those big golden eyes and that little pink nosie, and your fur is in such pretty colors. You're certainly one of the cutest kittens in the world by my standards! I would love to be able to reach through the screen to Dillsburg, PA to pet you and pet Casey too! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! We're so glad the neighbors rescued you and your kitty family and gave you to your special friend. We're sorry that Percy hasn't become good pals with you yet, but no doubt that will happen and get better and better as time goes on. You are so full of energy and make your family smile with your "snuggle mode" and "adventure mode." You like to drink from the goldfish bowl and to chase the laser light and your cheerleader pom-pom. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Aluetta, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Percy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even another round of skidding across the floor chasing the pompoms!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to you dear Alluetta on being COTD. What a charming and beautiful little Calico gal you are! So happy you were rescued and have found your forever home. Hopefully, in time, Percy will come to love you as much as the rest of your family does

Enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your whole family, including Percy. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Blog Entries
    Alluetta is so precious! What a lovely COTD!

We would not worry if we were you Alluetta , Percy after all is an Owesome Orange Cat , and sooner or later you are bound to be the best of Cat Friends.
    We are so glad that you were saved from a bad situation, and today have your very secure home , with your soon to be best Cat Pal.

We just love making friends and Alluetta and Percy we at the Found Cat Hotel and all of Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions as well.

We are sending a stereographic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Co Cats of the Day , especially Alluetta , your Little Cat of the Future.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alluetta is an adorable, mischievous, calico cat, who is one of the cutest, sweetest kittens ever (In my opinion)! She loves to follow Percy, our grumpy, orange tiger cat, who is not very enthusiastic about Alluetta, but has learned to tolerate her. She gets into much trouble, but is so adorable it is hard to be mad at her for long.

Alluetta is affectionate and independent. We say she has "snuggle mode" and "adventure mode." She was the runt of a litter of kittens produced by two strays, then our neighbors saved them, and were giving them away. She captured our hearts immediately. She is so cute!

She is curious, and as I said, mischievous, she loves to drink from my fishbowl, climb on the table, etc. She enjoys chasing things, especially lasers and "her" red and white cheer-leading pom poms. It is funny to watch her fall over when she is trying to catch a toy, or skidding on the floor. When she first came home, it was worrisome, as Percy left the house for several weeks, or a month or two, only coming in occasionally, for food, water, etc. He still doesn't like her much, but puts up with her.

She may not be the cutest kitten in the world by others' standards, I must admit, but still ... We all love Alluetta!
    Hello, lovely Calico kitty Alluetta and hello to your brother Percy the orangey! You are a busy adventure girl - playing with your poms, climbing on the table, and trying to drink from the fish bowl! Then it is time to be cute and sweet You are such a pretty girl with your white and colored coat! I'm sure Percy will soften up Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Alluetta and Percy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Alluetta.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Alluetta

Hi Alluetta! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, utterly adorable Calico girl you are, with an equally beautiful rescue story to share! We are so grateful to your neighbors for saving you and your entire liter from an unspeakable fate! The world needs more caring people such as them!

I got such a chuckle, reading your mommy's description of your modes..."snuggle" and "adventure!" In this house those are referred to as "on" and "off!" Beautiful, curious, mischievous and fun loving, with a heart as big as they come, that's you, Alluetta! No wonder your family fell in love with you the moment they laid eyes on you! I just hope that Percy's days away from home are a thing of the past, that you and he will come become the best of buds! Sometimes it just takes a little time for kitty sibs to work things out!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, cutie Calico girl! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, playing with your laser and pompoms, being spoiled rotten by your proud mommy! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Alluetta, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day...Lots of love to Percy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~