Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Majestic Mushkin

Majestic Mushkin

Every time I type you name, Mushkin, the computer thinks I mean some Russian poet, but I mean you! What a beauty you are, and those big blue eyes are simply stunning! We are glad you meowed and reached out a paw that day at the shelter, you know your mom needed a new kitty to love! It is nice that you overcame your initial shyness, and are a confident and affectionate kitty now, as we are sure everyone who meets you wants to pet you! Your coloring is so striking, and it is impressive that you have a 6-foot leap as well! And we are happy you are so affectionate as well. We are sorry your original family had to give up you and all your siblings, but are glad that you have found yourself a good forever home! Congratulations, beautiful Mushkin - you are our Caturday Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

If she were mine...

...I think I would have named her Angel. A beautiful, beautiful angel.

Thank you sooo much!

Thank you, Karen, for your beautiful feature on my Mushkin! She's certainly a doll, and I don't know what I would have done without her. By the way, Mushkin's sitting on my lap right now and peering at her own photos. We're both very content. THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Every time I type you name, Mushkin, the computer thinks I mean some Russian poet, but I mean you! What a beauty you are, and those big blue eyes are simply stunning! We are glad you meowed and reached out a paw that day at the shelter, you know your mom needed a new kitty to love! It is nice that you overcame your initial shyness, and are a confident and affectionate kitty now, as we are sure everyone who meets you wants to pet you! Your coloring is so striking, and it is impressive that you have a 6-foot leap as well! And we are happy you are so affectionate as well. We are sorry your original family had to give up you and all your siblings, but are glad that you have found yourself a good forever home! Congratulations, beautiful Mushkin - you are our Caturday Cat of the Day!

Mushkin certainly is an angel!

Thanks for your lovely posting. Angel's a great name! I thought of Mushkin because I'd heard it's an affectionate nickname for ones cat. Also, that "M" marking on her forehead beckoned me to give her a name starting with "M." And, she took right to it!

Quote Originally Posted by jb3 View Post
    ...I think I would have named her Angel. A beautiful, beautiful angel.

Dearest Mushkin, a.k.a. Miss Meow, what a stunningly beautiful Bengal Lynx Colorpoint kitty you are! Your fur looks so soft and gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have, with those big blue eyes so full of love and delight. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Berkeley to pet you! Oh, well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you lots for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! At the shelter you recognized your Purrrson right away as your new Meowmie and adopted her on the spot. You have been helping her to heal after her beloved Russian Blue kitty went to the Rainbow Bridge at age 20. You make her smile with your antics, listening to music with her, jumping six feet to the top of your cat tree, retrieving ping pong balls and plastic bottle caps. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meowmie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day. We hope you and Meowmie and your Russian Blue Angel friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mushkin

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Love those beautiful eyes.
    You knew what you wanted when you reached out to your person.
    Animals are so smart that way.
    I know you will be celebrating your special world famous day.

Thanks!

Many thanks DonnaDWM for your kind words. Every day's a celebration. Didn't realize when I started taking so many photos of Mushkin that she'd be featured on this wonderful, world wide site!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Love those beautiful eyes.
    You knew what you wanted when you reached out to your person.
    Animals are so smart that way.
    I know you will be celebrating your special world famous day.

I'm blushing...

What a delightful post, phesina! Thank you. I'm so blessed I found Mushkin when I did. She had just arrived at the shelter and the management wasn't surprised I adopted her so quickly.

Mushkin is often a lap cat, so I get to pet her lots 'n lots. And, yes, her fur is mighty soft and shimmery, almost like glitter. She is a lovie and she is soooo loved!

Thanks, again, for your thoughtful post.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Mushkin, a.k.a. Miss Meow, what a stunningly beautiful Bengal Lynx Colorpoint kitty you are! Your fur looks so soft and gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have, with those big blue eyes so full of love and delight. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Berkeley to pet you! Oh, well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you lots for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! At the shelter you recognized your Purrrson right away as your new Meowmie and adopted her on the spot. You have been helping her to heal after her beloved Russian Blue kitty went to the Rainbow Bridge at age 20. You make her smile with your antics, listening to music with her, jumping six feet to the top of your cat tree, retrieving ping pong balls and plastic bottle caps. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meowmie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day. We hope you and Meowmie and your Russian Blue Angel friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Wow Mushkin is such a beautiful cat. The eyes, fur patterns and tail all blend into a beauty! She sounds so loving, too. Contratulations Mushkin!

Thank you!

Thanks, tomyoung54, she's a veritable patchwork quilt of beauty! And sweet and loving as can be. Thanks, again!

Quote Originally Posted by tomyoung54 View Post
    Wow Mushkin is such a beautiful cat. The eyes, fur patterns and tail all blend into a beauty! She sounds so loving, too. Contratulations Mushkin!

What a little Beauty you are Mushkin , and you are a clever enough Cat to know just the right Guardian to choose , one who would love your forever and give you a loving home , your place in the sun.

You truly are so very beautiful Mighty Mushkin , and we Found Hotel Cats are so proud to add you to our international list of Cat friends.
    You are truly a Gem among Cats.

We are sending Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend and Cat of The Day Marvellous Mushkin!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Mushkin!

Hi Mushkin! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are, Mushkin, a blue eyed beauty of heart stopping proportions! Your photos have turned my heart into a puddle of pure...mush! And I can't help but notice how beautifully your bedding compliments your coat and eyes!

I'm so sorry to hear that you and your entire fur family needed to be surrendered, but what a loving and devoted final forever human you chose to be yours! For sure you and your mom were destined to be together, and what a heavenly match you make! Hopefully your siblings and fur mom and dad found their ways to loving forever homes as well!

What a beautiful best friend your human has in you, Mushkin! As your mom says, what's NOT to love! And as for being spoiled, well, that's just as it should be! Just ask my furkids!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mushkin! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mushkin, Cat of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Many thanks!

Thanks, tatsxxx11, for your wonderful message.

Rest assured: Mushkin's whole family was fortunately adopted within a short while of being in the shelter. The trauma of Mushkin's separation from her family was deep, and it took me several months to fully gain her trust. She spent much of the time, at first, underneath an unreachable console table (where I placed pillows, catnip & mousie toys to provide her with comfort). Little by little, she'd come out. Then she'd start to follow me around every room which she always does now (17 months later). Now she greets me at the front door when I arrive home. (Sometimes I get a glimpse of her at the window, awaiting my return! Love that!)

Early on, Mushkin curled up on the rug outside of my claw-foot tub while I take a bubble bath. She lets me pet her and never strays. I've heard Bengal's are one of the only breeds that adore the water; and it's true for Miss Meow. This is a daily ritual for us.

Your furfriends are adorable, by the way!

Happy New Year!
    Last edited by susannatuttapanna; 01-03-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Thank you!

Thanks, catmandu, for your wonderful message!
    It's gratifying that Mushkin is linked to your international list of cat friends.
    MMMMMEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW!

Last edited by susannatuttapanna; 01-03-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Mushkin limerick

When I found Mushkin, 'twas a strong connection
    We sure shower each other with affection
    In fact, 'twas love at first meow
    "Won't you take me home: here 'n now!?"
    Best decision of '13, without question!

Mushkin truly is my pride and joy
    She's loving 'n sometimes oh so coy (as in: quiet and reserved; shy)
    And when she gets so rowdy
    Jumps on my lap, meows: "howdy"
    That's when I'll pull out plenty 'o toys

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adoption day.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	59057
    By the way, she's grown into her tail!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by susannatuttapanna; 01-03-2015 at 02:46 PM. Reason: editing - punctuation corrected