Thread: Special Spyke!

Special Spyke!

I like how your name is spelled, pretty dragon, that way everyone can instantly tell you are a girl, which is hard for some of us when it comes to lizards! We are so glad your person's sister and family spotted you that day - you needed a home just when she needed her first pet ever! You are a beauty, and it is obvious you are much loved and well cared for. I know your kind can change color subtly, so am not surprised you look slightly different in some photos - being cold-blooded makes that an important skill! But best of all, you are a very much loved dragon, and we are glad you are teaching your mom everything she needs to know to be a good pet mom! Congratulations, pretty Spyke! From your humble beginning as a rescue pet, you are now Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Spyke

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were lucky to find a very loving home.
    Celebrate your special day with extra greens to eat.

You're a beauty Skype!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweet Spyke!

Hey Spyke! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a perfect pairing, a creature in need of a loving forever home meets a human in search of her first pet! What great luck, your auntie spotting you while leaving the Reptile Expo! She knew right off the bat that you and your mom/dad to be would make a perfect match, and how right they were! You're not only one beautiful Beardie (not scary looking at all, just look at that smile, those "hands"), but sweet to boot! How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Spyke, just as you are blessed to have a guardian so caring and loving!

Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweet Spyke, chowing down on crickets and leafy greens, basking in your tank, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, precious Spyke! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Spyke is a fine dragon indeed! No wonder you are proud of her and love her so very much. Too cute!

Awesome Spyke!

Congratulations, Spyke, on being POTD! You are totally intriguing (and handsome!) and it's easy to understand how your human parent fell in love with you! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, and safe life, Mr. Spyke! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net