Thread: Marvelous Milo!

Marvelous Milo!

What a dapper bunny you are in that festive tie - so perfectly dressed for a New Year party! We are not surprised at all you human drove 2 hours to get you - what a small price to pay for true love, right? You obviously know the camera - and the person holding it - both love you, which is why you posed so well for your pictures! We know better than most how smart bunnies can be so are not at all surprised you know some tricks and commands! But best of all, you are a loved bunny! Happy New Year, Milo, you are our very first Pet of the Day for 2015! We hope you have a grand day to celebrate, and a whole year of fun ahead!
    I've Been Frosted

Marvelous Milo!

Congratulations, Milo, on being 2015's first POTD! You are absolutely PRECIOUS in your colorful little tie! You are so photogenic - and what a sweet Easter Bunny you are! Enjoy your special day with yummy treats and lots of X's & O's, and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, and safe life, Cutie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Milo

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    It was worth the long trip to get you, you are so cute.
    We can see by all the pictures that you are one co-operative bunny.
    Celebrate your world famous day, but it looks like you celebrate every day.

Happy New Year Milo! You're adorable!

Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a great poser you are Milo!

Adorable Milo!

Oh, be still my heart! What an adorable bunnster boy you are, Milo, and quite the fashionista, quite the model! It's no wonder you have so many followers on Instagram...over 3,000! You're as precious and photogenic as they come, and your poses are so creative, so imaginative, the photography simply gorgeous! (The pic below is over the top heart melting!!!) But of course nowhere does your star shine more brightly than in your human's heart, in the joy you bring to her life each and every day with your sweet and loving ways! Oh, I could almost feel those sweet Milo kisses from here! How lucky your lady is to have a furkid as beautiful, as smart, as sweet and loving as you, Milo! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your extra special New Year's Day honors! Thanks to your mom for sharing your adorable, sweet self, all of those heart melting pics, with us! Meeting you sure has warmed my cold and windy day! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more, and to you and your family, wishes for a very happy and healthy 2015! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Milo! Now, off to follow you on Instagram!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Seems everyone in this home thinks Milo is the cutest wee bunny on the planet! Shhh, don't tell the other rabbits!

Sweet, beautiful bunny Milo! You are adorable and smart! I'd love to gently pet you. How sweet that you share your people's food, especially ice cream ! Happy Bunny Pet of he Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678