Thread: Fabulous Furry Monka

Fabulous Furry Monka

What a fun name you have, Furry Monka - and your human is right! We have never had a Pet of the Day by your name before! We are glad you are such a loved boy, and your dad has told us so very much about you! We love your unique markings, and your cute pictures, but your personality shines even brighter through your dad's description! We are glad you are friendly, and curious, and adventurous, and that you are generous enough to share your cuteness with the world, first on Facebook, and now you are Pet of the Day! Congratulations, Furry Monka - you are our very special New Year's Eve Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Furry Monka

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Wow! Your own Facebook page and everything, you are much loved.
    Stay happy and celebrate your special day.

You're a little cutie Furry Monka!!! Congrats on being POTD!

Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Furry Monka!

Congratulations, Furry Monka, on being POTD! Wish all hamsters were as loved and appreciated as you! You're absolutely adorable! Best wishes for a happy, healthy 2015, and a long, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Adorable Furry Monka!

Hi Monka! Happy Hammie Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie!

What a precious wee one you are, Furry Monka, beautiful inside and out, body and soul! As your dad says, you truly are one extra special hammie, even your name is unique! I visited your FB page and "liked" you! Wow, you sure do have a ton of fans, and understandably so! And now you can consider me one as well! Oh yes, I do think you ARE amazing, one in a million, and your young man so very blessed to have a furkid as special as you, bringing so much happiness to his days with your fun loving personality, your antics, your sweet and loving ways! Every hammie should be as loved as you, Monka, and I have no doubt you love your human every bit as much as he does you! What a team!!!

Many thanks to your proud young man for sharing your precious self, his heartwarming tribute and heart melting pics with us! You're one extra special boy, Monka, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, chowing down on yummy veggies and fruits, spinning on your wheel, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Monka, and to you and your family, wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Furry Monka on being named Pet of the Day! You are such a charmer!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Furry Monka what an adorable sweetheart you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures certainly brightened my cold winter day! You are like a happy ray of sunshine peeking out from clouds! I can tell you are loved so very much! Please thank your young man for sharing you with us!

Congratulations, sweet Furry Monka, on being our very special Pet of the Day! !!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~