Thread: Adorable Odie

Adorable Odie

What a sweet smile you have, Odie! There is no mistaking the fact that you area Great Pyrenees - in fact for all we know you might be all Pyr! But that's the fun of rescue dogs - they always get to retain an air of mystery about themselves! We are so glad you got adopted, even though you were already a big dog, and it sounds like you have settled in perfectly after your initial wild ways! It is very kind of you to not only protect your people, but to be the referee between your kitty friend and that visitor. We know your ancestors were livestock guardians, so it is no surprise you are protector of all you love! Congratulations, Odie! It is your big day, big boy! You are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Odie!
    You sure are a beauty! Happy DOTD sweetheart!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Odie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    It was lucky being rescued into such a wonderful family.
    Celebrate your very special day.

You're a gorgeous boy Odie!!! A big fluffy dog is so much fun!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gentle Giant Odie!

Hi Odie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Pyr X you are, Odie, a gentle giant with a heart just as big! Seeing your beautiful face, that big smile, was just what I needed to warm me, body and heart, on this cold, cold New Year's Eve day! You, Odie, are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, of the countless deserving doggies and kitties, creatures of all sorts, languishing in shelters coast to coast, just waiting for that special forever family to welcome them home! I'm so glad you found your way to such a caring and loving family, Odie! How blessed they are to have a best friend for life, a protector and loving companion, in you! And while I hope your foot is healing nicely, I must admit you sure do look cute in that T-shirt!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Odie, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! And to you and your family, wishes for a very Happy New Year, with countless more yet to come! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, gorgeous Odie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Odie! I would love to give you some enormous hugs today, because you are fluffy, happy and so handsome! One look from your brown eyes and I would be putty in your paws You are a terrific protector! Happy, happy Dog of the Day and Happy New Year, wonderful Odie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings Odie! You are a gorgeous fella. I've become fond of big fluffy dogs. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

squishable

We loved looking at Odie's pics and reading about him. We think he has a huggable squishy face!