Thread: Sweet Seren

Sweet Seren

What a pretty bunny you are, Seren - and those ears sure are impressive! We think your eyeliner and black lashes accentuate your pretty dark eyes nicely and contrast to your white fur! I was sussed to see the one picture where you have dirt on your head - my bunny would never have allowed that to happen! But that's okay, you are very much loved anyway! It is obvious the dog knows you are in charged, and should steer clear of you, but we are glad you and the kitty are friends! Congratulations, Seren - you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Seren

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I love a bunny with attitude.
    You are one beautiful girl.
    Celebrate your special day, and try to be nice to the cat.

You're a pretty girl Seren!!! It sounds you're a busy little bunny!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I love the black eyeliner. Congrats on being POTD!

Lovely bunny Seren, with your soft white coat, your alert ears and your perfect eye make-up! I would love to gently pet you today- since I can't, maybe your person will pet you extra for me I hope you get a yummy treat (maybe a nibble of broccoli?) to celebrate your special day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Seren!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Bun Seren!

Hi Seren! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, snow white bunny you are, well, except for those striking Cleopatra eyes! Like your mom, I'm jealous! And I love your spunky, mischievous personality, your "bunnytude," every bit as much I do your stunning good looks! What a little prankster you are, what joy and laughs you bring to your humans' days! You're a bunny on a mission, a mission to bring smiles, love and laughs to all who cross you path, and what a fine job you're doing! Keep up the good work, sweet Seren, and enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, digging and chowing down on some tasty broccoli (but not that other stuff), being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Seren!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Seren!

Congratulations, Seren, on being POTD! You are beautiful! Please stay safe (some of your naughtiness sounds unsafe and worrisome!) Best wishes for a happy, healthy, safe 2015, Cutie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net