Thread: Cute Chaos

Cute Chaos

We are sure you were a very energetic kitten, Chaos, to be given that name you have! We are so glad your human's brother found you in that parking lot - that is not a safe place for a tiny kitten live! But he found you, and brought you home, where you met your mom to be, and the rest is history! It is obvious she needed a kitty just when you needed a home! We know you are just making sure the heating pad works, right? And you keep her seat warm ... yeah, that's what your are doing, not stealing it, right? Surely those big yellow eyes are innocent! In any case, congratulations, Chaos, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Chaos

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    I love your name and will remember it when I name my next pet.
    You were lucky to be found and rescued, now you have a
    wonder, well deserved home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Chaos, what a pretty kitty you are! You have such a sweet face with those big pale-yellow eyes and those long white whiskers with it looks like one black one on each side too. I wish I could reach through the screen to Naples, FL to pet you! But since I can't, I'm sure your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! I'm SO glad Meowmie's brother rescued you from the Home Depot parking lot.. no place for a kitten.. and brought you home to Meowmie. You make her smile with all your antics. You are quite the little thief, aren't you! You like to steal the desk chair and the heating pad. You and Meowmie love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chaos, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and her brother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-30-2014 at 08:18 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Chaos , that is a funny name for a Cat but then most of our Cats have that bit of chaos in them where they run around and go a little bit crazy every once in a while.

You are quite a lovely mature Cat , an d as always it is so nice to make a New Friend from places all over the world.

We are sending a Tabby MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Lovely New Cat of the Day Cosmic Chaos.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful girl! She looks so comfortable and content on the desk chair, too! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie Chaos!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Chaos!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a beauty Chaos!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Charming Chaos!

Hi Chaos! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a stunning girl you are, so photogenic! Oh, those huge, sparkling, yellow eyes of yours are knee bucklers! In fact, you're a beauty from the top of that sweet head to the tip of your tantalizing tail! I shudder to think you were once homeless, ekeing out a life hungry and alone in a Home Depot parking lot!!! Thankfully your guardian angel led your uncle to you that fateful day, and he to your forever mommy! What a precious gift she was blessed with that happy day, and since then you've done nothing but bring love and joy to her life, along with some irresistible mischief and thievery, hehe, each and every day of the year! You're a gem, sweetheart, and your mommy so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you! Many thanks to her for saving you, opening up her home and heart to one most deserving kitty!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Chaos! Meeting your sweet self, gazing over your gorgeous photos, has been the perfect ending to my day! I hope you and your mommy are both enjoying a very happy day of celebration, spoiling each other rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Chaos, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chaos is a real pretty kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Congratulations Chaos!