Thread: Beautiful Kiki!

Beautiful Kiki!

Dearest Kiki, what a beautiful Tuxedo kitty you are! Your black and white fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. You are absolutely striking in front of all those orange flowers (and who are your little friends in the background?). I wish I could reach through the screen and up to St. Charles to pet you, and pet your little calico friend, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were a stray cat hanging around near your dear Purrrson-to-be's house. It was the dead of winter, and you looked hungry, so he/she started leaving food out for you. She/he thought you and a more friendly calico cat were living under the porch and keeping each other warm. At first you stayed away from your Purrrson, but as time went on you started to allow him/her to pet you. And then after more time passed, you finally allowed her to pick you up and put you in a carrier! Off to the vet's you went, where it was discovered that you were an intact male, so you were neutered. Your Purrrson found out that your dear calico friend had already been spayed.

You two kitties enjoy each other's company and now live happily in the garage, complete with a cat-door. You have beds and catnip toys and a recirculating fountain for your water source. Your Purrrson had never had a cat before, and she educated herself on what to feed you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kiki, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear calico friend and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Kiki!

Hi Kiki! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your dear Calico bestie, too!

Yes, you sure are one beautiful Tuxie boy, Kiki, and your happy new beginning rescue tale every bit as heartening! You sure know how to pick 'em, Kiki...furever homes that is! We are so very thankful to your family for so patiently caring for you and your little friend those 3 long months, and once you were ready, making you a full fledged family member, you and your little friend both! And how well you two have settled into your new lives, complete with a safe and comfy, spacious "room" of your own, a kitty door, beds, a recirculating fountain, catnip toys, a healthy diet and most important of all, all the love your hearts can hold! Ahh! Life is good!

What lucky kitties you and your der furry sidekick are, Kiki! And just as lucky are your humans, having two such sweet and loving furry family members in you! You may not have been intended additions to the family, but no doubt it was destined to be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kiki! Reading your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story has been such a treat! I hope you and your little friend are enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with toys, and each other, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Kiki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Love to your dear Calico friend too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Kiki and your calico friend up in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tuxedo gentleman you are! I like your sweet face and your black and white markings! I would be glad to pet you if I could - since I can't, though, I hope your person will pet both of you for me!

You and your calico friend were outside kitties, and your person-to-be gradually got you used to receiving food and attention while you were sheltering under the porch. Eventually your person-to-be was able to get you to the veterinarian, and then you were safe! Now you both live in the garage where you have a cat door, toys, beds, and a recirculating water fountain! Your person learned what the best food choices were, and now you both eat a healthy diet. (I imagine you eat kitty treats sometimes, too ) I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 - your rags-to-riches story is very heartwarming!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Kiki and to your calico kitty friend too! (Calico kitty for Cat of the Day too, please!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

r

What a beautiful Tuxedo kitty you are, Kiki.

Your story from outdoor life to indoor with you own room is very heartwarming.

Congrats on being CODT, Beautiful Kiki.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana