Thread: Stunning Thunder

Stunning Thunder

What a handsome pony you are, Thunder, with your dappled coloring and flashy black mane and Arabian-like looks! Section B sounds like you are lithe middle size - so just right for raiding, and even better for jumping! It must be so fun to see you flying over jumps, and even delighting in the run up to them! We are glad you are such a loved horse, and it sounds like you and your girl will have many, many happy years together, keep teaching her, and maybe someday she will learn how to keep you from bucking her off! You are so pretty, and those are great photos! Congratulations, Thunder, you are our Pet of the Day today for the whole world to enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Thunder

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Maybe you are to smart for your own good with those latches.
    Never the less, you are one handsome boy.
    Celebrate your special day.

You're gorgeous Thunder!!! It's better to stay safe in within your fence!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Thunder, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful horse you are! I read the article with interest; you are handsome and also very intelligent and clever. I laughed when I read that you can open most all of the latches. I'm glad your human explained about different "sections" as I knew nothing about "sections". Thunder, I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!

Stunning Thunder!

Hi Thunder! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

Oh, what a stunning, spirited, athletic Welsh Pony you are, Thunder! You have the most beautiful build, and your coloring is one of my all times faves, for horses that is! I Your photos are fabulous, but I especially love the 2nd one, that shot of you in action, your long, black mane flowing in the wind! And as good looking as you are, you're every bit as clever and mischievous as you are handsome! (Bet by now you've mastered that 3rd lock!) You may be a bit spunky, a bit mischievous, the Houdini of horsedom, but as your person says she/he loves you the way you are, because of your quirks and antics, not in spite of them! Even the occasional spill can't dampen her enthusiasm for her beautiful boy! It doesn't get any better than being loved unconditionally, and that you are! Then again, what's not to love? What a pleasure it was meeting you today, and I learned a thing or two as well, namely about "sections!" I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, frolicking with your horse pals in the pasture, enjoying a trail ride, enjoying some yummy apple or peppermints, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, stunning Thunder! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beauty!

Thunder is such a beautiful pony. And I, too, just love the photo of him running in the pasture. Great photography of such a photogenic guy.